Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Premier
I use the software for the business and also host several clients using Cloud9. It addresses the client's need for an easy solution to manage the books and records and it allows us to assist the client with various issues. It creates a solution that allows us to provide additional services, such as payroll, bill pay or complete back office functions. Having complete access to the client's books and records facilitates the tax preparation and tax planning processes.
- QuickBooks Premier is the preferred accounting solution to the majority of small businesses. Most small businesses are familiar with the product and the software is relatively simple to use.
- The cost of QuickBooks is very attractive to the clients, as well as the various levels of software that the client can choose from. The software also offers programs that are able to handle increased and more complex transactions.
- There are many "bolt on" products that increase the functionality of the software.
- They need better methods of locking down the data. The ease of use creates many areas that the data can be compromised.
- Having a hosted version with "multi-user" application has allowed increased proficiency with managing the clients accounting records. The clients have been very accepting of this approach and the additional cost to host the program.
I have evaluated other products and implemented other programs, but QuickBooks is the most available and easiest to implement and use. QuickBooks Preimer offers the most versatile product that can be offered to a wide variety of users. One application also makes is easiest for us to manage all clients.
Generally, QuickBooks has a solution that suits most small business clients coupled with the use of "bolt on" programs. There may be industry specific programs that clients prefer.