Overall Satisfaction with Renaissance myON® Reader
Each teacher is able to choose whether or not they'd like to us myON and as far as I am aware all of the teachers have opted in and love it! We have struggled to get books in our students' hands with everything including libraries and classrooms being shut down.
- Students can choose books based on their reading level.
- Students and teachers can read books together as if we were in reading circles.
- Students can choose books by categories of interest.
- I'd like to see book levels laid out in an easier to find fashion. For example, each category could have books at a 1.0-2.0 level, and so on...
- Students continued to read on their level and were motivated by all of the books being an AR book with a quiz and points to earn.
Do you think Renaissance myON delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Renaissance myON's feature set?
Did Renaissance myON live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Renaissance myON go as expected?
Would you buy Renaissance myON again?
Some of my students were unable to get books on apps due to a lack of parent support. This was easy for me to be able to log into a Zoom call and work with them one on one. Renaissance myON Reader made choosing a book quick and easy so we could get as much done in the short time we had.