May 27, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Renaissance myON® Reader
Each teacher is able to choose whether or not they'd like to us myON and as far as I am aware all of the teachers have opted in and love it! We have struggled to get books in our students' hands with everything including libraries and classrooms being shut down.
- Students can choose books based on their reading level.
- Students and teachers can read books together as if we were in reading circles.
- Students can choose books by categories of interest.
- I'd like to see book levels laid out in an easier to find fashion. For example, each category could have books at a 1.0-2.0 level, and so on...
- Students continued to read on their level and were motivated by all of the books being an AR book with a quiz and points to earn.
Do you think Renaissance myON® Reader delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Renaissance myON® Reader's feature set?
Did Renaissance myON® Reader live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Renaissance myON® Reader go as expected?
Would you buy Renaissance myON® Reader again?
Some of my students were unable to get books on apps due to a lack of parent support. This was easy for me to be able to log into a Zoom call and work with them one on one. Renaissance myON Reader made choosing a book quick and easy so we could get as much done in the short time we had.