Overall Satisfaction with Resume Parser by Affinda
My team developed an application that helps job seekers improve their resumes and thus improve their chances of getting job interviews when they apply for jobs. My application needs a 3rd party resume parser to convert the document to structured data before my application can run the algorithms my team created. We chose Affinda as the resume parser after comparing it to 8 other resumes parsing APIs.
- High accuracy compared to the other vendors.
- Able to handle complex document formats.
- Affinda team is very responsive to tune and customize the product to its customers' needs.
- Resume Parser by Affinda is a few seconds slower than the other parsers I used (Part of this may just be due to propagation delay, considering my data center is halfway around the world). Regardless, for my needs, Affinda's accuracy outweighed the extra latency.
- XML and JSON output options.
- Simple XML hierarchy, easy for my API client to consume.
- Easy to implement sample API client.
Affinda's parsing accuracy is as good as or better than the competitors I compared it against. But my primary motivation in switching vendors was the responsiveness of the Affinda team in terms of the excellent customer support and the willingness to customize the product to meet my needs.
Do you think Resume Parser by Affinda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Resume Parser by Affinda's feature set?
Did Resume Parser by Affinda live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Resume Parser by Affinda go as expected?
Would you buy Resume Parser by Affinda again?
Evaluating Resume Parser by Affinda and Competitors
Yes - My previous resume parsing vendor had poor customer support. My support requests often went unanswered.
Resume Parser by Affinda Support
Quick responsiveness to inquiries. Willingness to customize the product to the customer's needs.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Affinda has added fields to the XML/JSON response at my request.