Game Change for RFPs
March 01, 2021
Game Change for RFPs
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with RFP360
We are using RFP360 to manage our RFPs and store knowledge information. We have a small RFP team (3 people) who work with the sales and product organizations to complete RFPs. There are often 3-6 people involved in a single RFP so keeping track of tasks and progress can be difficult without the right tool. We also use RFP360 to store knowledge not only for RFP responses but general support and responses to questions from prospect and customers.
- Easy to upload RFPs into the platform.
- Automatic response suggestions as you are working on questions.
- Many different ways to use RFP360. Web, Chrome Extension, and Office add-ons.
- Easy approval process.
- Great dashboard to track the progress of the RFP and quickly navigate to work that still needs to be completed.
- Question assignments. Currently, you can only assign sections and not individual questions in a section. This usually isn't a problem but can be when you need to assign just a few questions from a section to a certain individual.
- The system can be a bit buggy sometimes. For example, I was having an odd issue this week where it sometimes wouldn't load all the questions in a section unless I refreshed the browser and quickly scrolled through the section to load all the questions. Usually it's nothing major though.
- Quicker RFP turnaround time leads to money saved.
- Better RFP responses lead to more closed business.
- Better team alignment lead leads to high efficiency.
Do you think RFP360, from RFPIO delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with RFP360, from RFPIO's feature set?
Did RFP360, from RFPIO live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of RFP360, from RFPIO go as expected?
Would you buy RFP360, from RFPIO again?
If you are a company that works on multiple RFPs a week and have a group of individuals that work on them, RFP360 is a no-brainer. It will save you countless hours and make your team so much more productive. Not only that but your RFPs will have better responses and help you close more business.