Overall Satisfaction with RightSignature
RightSignature allows our company to produce documents that can be digitally signed and distributed to small and large groups of people. We no longer have to rely on paper copies and scanned signatures. Also, it makes auditing those signed documents much easier with the use of reports.
- Reports allow for easy auditing.
- Search functions allow you to quickly see if someone has signed a document.
- Being able to send documents to remote personnel allows for a quick turn around.
- Assigning permissions to documents and groups maintains document integrity.
- I'd like to be able to create a task for someone to sign a document that reminds them on a preset occasion until they sign.
- It has saved many hours of having to track down remote personnel in order for them to sign a document. It has also allowed for us to integrate work-from-home employees who might not have printing/scanning abilities.
It works well with documents you may find in an onboarding process where information needs to be inputted before a signature is applied. It may not work as well with some websites where the PDF can be embedded.