Overall Satisfaction with Rival IQ
As a full-service creative marketing firm, much of our work is in social content development. RivalIQ is an essential tool in our toolbox when it comes to creating content for our clients that is compelling and competitive (say that three times fast!). We use its social landscape-based analytics to adjust content based on what is trending, what is effective, and what isn't working.
- Rival IQ approaches social via a landscape. Place your client and its competitors into a landscape and watch information pour in. This keeps the analysis quick and simple.
- Rival IQ has some of the best reporting available, and it's easy to share with clients via customizable slideshows, pdfs, or by creating a "portal" for your client to log in to.
- Rival IQ looks at your social media vectors and offers real-time insights that help you make quick decisions. Simpler than the Facebook dashboard, yet more insightful and actionable because the information is parsed out in easy to understand graphs and charts.
- Managing companies within your installation aren't always easy. You can map companies to landscapes, but if you run out of slots for companies (based on your subscription tier) you end up having to swap companies frequently to get the reporting you need.
- RivalIQ is competitively priced on a tiered structure, but if you want to add small sets of additional data within tiers, such as additional companies, the pricing is prohibitive as to force you into the next tier up.
- We're able to create more effective content resulting in better metrics, resulting in retained and growing business.
- We are able to sell this package as a value add to our clients.
This is a really easy package to use and understand, once you've walked thru the interface. Onboarding is a must.
Support is continuous and very helpful. Email, phone, and chat support are always on and someone is always there to help. Your CSR will contact you quarterly to take your temperature and offer assistance or training, if necessary. Feature requests are taken seriously. They share their product development roadmap, which is a major plus.
Rival IQ has all of the social analytics you need to make effective strategic and creative decisions to help your clients win. While not fully integrated into a suite of software, it does have the best overall analytics package available. RivalIQ is entirely focused on social, however, and it is not trying to be anything more.