https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/IO/Hz/EUTIG343OTFM.PNGSharpSpring: the good, the bad, the uglyWe use SharpSpring to send all of our corporate emails, including newsletters, promotions, pre, and post-event emails, and other marketing related materials. SharpSpring is the only such software we are using. We formerly used Constant Contact but switched to take advantage of the better reporting and contact management features. All of our corporate PR is handled through SharpSpring. We also use it to notify our website users of updates, downtime, etc.,Collecting website visitor information and actions taken Easy to upload and manage contact information Healthy and robust analytics make reporting easy,Creating emails is very clunky. We were used to Constant Contact and SharpSpring is miles away from that. It struggles mightily with Outlook, and most of our customers use Outlook so this is a real problem. I have a very light knowledge of coding and in Constant Contact, I could work through the code and sometimes figure out what the problem was. SharpSpring coding is a nightmare. We can't ever fix anything in the code. Support: the model is that you buy SharpSpring through an agency, so anytime you have any questions, you have to go through your agency. This adds time and cost to solving what could actually be a simple problem. They will lock your account and you cannot send emails, not even a test email to yourself. They ended up unsubscribing thousands of our users and that was the only way we were able to send emails again. They can be unreasonable with their expectations on list performance. Our customers frequently use "info@" type email addresses and SharpSpring tries to block us from sending to them. It's very frustrating especially when you are committed to a schedule.,6,SharpSpring has helped us better understand who visits our website and what actions they are taking. It has been a useful sales tool. SharpSpring is not a user-friendly platform for creating emails, especially for Outlook clients (which most businesses are). Because of the necessity of going through our agency to get help, it adds time and cost to producing our emails.,Constant Contact and HubSpot,10,000 to 25,000,B2B,Bitly, Hootsuite Free, JIRA Software, OpenText Hightail, Camtasia, SnagitMarketing Automation The Way It Should Be - Easy and AffordableSharpSpring is currently being used across our entire organization. Marketing, sales and customer support all use SharpSpring to keep track of customer communications as well as tracking marketing efforts as well as sales. SharpSpring allows us to bring many different technologies into a single platform so we can now see the full life cycle of a customer, from click to the sale and beyond. By being able to track the results of our marketing efforts, we have been able to focus more on marketing efforts that are actually bringing in results and to stop wasting money on efforts that do not.,The UI is really nice and intuitive, everything is exactly where you would expect it to be. Even non-tech people are easily able to figure out how to use and implement the software. Customer support is really good. In my experience, support tickets are always responded to within an hour and always helpful. The feature set in relation to pricing is as good as you will find anywhere in the marketing automation industry. Sharpspring gives you some serious bang for your buck.,The email editor is drag and drop and easy to use, but still has bugs that need to be worked out. Specific event-based automation are missing. An example is sending an email on a contacts birthday or anniversary, there is currently no way to do this in Shaprpsring Email deliverability was a real issue for a while but I believe has been sorted out. Sharpspring had a hard-line approach to email sending which resulted in many emails being suppressed without cause., but have fixed the issues users where having,10,We were able to realize a positive ROI with Sharpspring in under 60 days with much-improved lead generation processes. We have become smarter with lead generation and conversions by being able to see how users are interacting with our marketing efforts and website before we speak to them and we now have the ability to send timely and personal one on one communications to each prospect. Like with any software, user adoption takes time. There was a period of a few months where you have to commit to getting everyone on board with the new software, so factor that into your plans. Lack of user adoption is one of the main reasons marketing automation platforms fail for a business.,ActiveCampaign,10,000 to 25,000,Both,Unbounce, Google Analytics, BrightLocalFeature-Rich and Excellent Customer ServiceI use all aspects of the platform. I use it for CRM purposes, to track opportunities, potential revenue, close times and lead scores. I also use it for all aspects of marketing - building full campaigns using forms, landing pages, email marketing, social media and all the automation tools. I also support clients in the same endeavors - from consulting on and building an automated email drip campaign that uses forms, landing pages and additional media to keeping current customers engaged and encouraging them to renew contracts.,Customer Service is second-to-none. Incredibly quick response/resolution times to help requests (often 15-30 minutes). Very thorough and helpful specialists in every area of the platform are there to help anytime you need. Thorough and detailed training. You never have to worry that you won't be able to learn the platform! You get a dedicated person that you schedule virtual meetings with to learn each and every piece of the software. They start with whatever is most important to you, the client. They actually listen to clients. Clients are able to make suggestions for adds/upgrades to the platform, and SharpSpring actually listens. They have a detailed system that allows them to track how many clients are suggesting similar changes, and they rank/roll them out accordingly. Not only that - they communicate regularly to let users know what upgrades are coming when. It does everything you could want. It's a CRM, it's all aspects of marketing (email, landing pages, forms, media storage, social integration) and it truly tracks each and every lead - where they came from, every time they've interacted, what they've interacted with, when/if they become an opportunity, or a client. Used correctly, it truly allows you to see where your clients are coming from so you can focus your efforts on what works best.,Email/Landing page designer isn't super intuitive. It's not that hard to learn, but it's certainly not the easiest tool I've ever used for designing. I almost can't even list this as a con, though, because if I get stuck, the help desk is AMAZING and FAST. Even if I need help updating code. Side note: if you know HTML, you will probably love the ability to toggle between what it looks like to leads and the code.,10,It has helped me get more clients. It has helped me add more value for my clients that use SharpSpring. It keeps my marketing/sales efforts organized.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Google Ads (formerly AdWords)Marketing and Sales Automation Tools for Anyone at a Great ValueWe're using SharpSpring for both our marketing and sales programs. For marketing, it's our tool to create list emails and landing pages for conversions/offers. It lets us stay up to date with our contacts through form submission details and knowing which pages of our site they frequent the most. On the sales side, we set up automation drip-programs for our new offers and are able to use it for outreach. Automating all of these processes saves us a lot of time and from having to hire extra personnel to do admin work. The biggest problem it addresses is making a small team operate like a large one.,Great visual landing page and email builder on the marketing side. Easy to build templates, or you can use existing ones to start from Automated social media tool lets me connect multiple platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook) and schedule posts for all of them while utilizing my landing pages and blog posts with tracking links. Contact record/timeline provides a detailed history of how a contact has interacted/engaged with our business on our blogs, landing pages, emails and workflow programs.,I'd like the see the UI updated to look more like other newer, modern software (HubSpot is the prettiest) I'd like to see a larger community forum so that SharpSpring users can connect with each other to share ideas on how the platform could be better and how to create workflows to solve common business problems. I would like to see the ability to edit html in the visual on a per module basis instead of just on the entire page/email.,8,SharpSpring's spend is minimal, so ROI was realized in less than 6 months for us. ROI was realized in the extra people we didn't have to hire because the tool alone scaled our team One of the biggest helps is that this tool's reporting actually helped us measure ROI, and we didn't have anything in place before that could do that.,HubSpot, Pardot, Act-On Software and Marketo,100,000 to 250,000,B2B,HubSpot, Teamwork Projects, RingCentralI Love SharpSpringIt is used by the Sales and Marketing departments. We use SharpSpring for automating the sales process from bringing in new leads to closing deals.,Email automation is a great way o reach a large amount of clients quickly and easily. Opportunities are a great way to track your sales funnel and stay organized to reach goals. Analytics and reports help to assess past goals and create future goals for the department.,The email marketing tool is a bit challenging.,10,It has had a very beneficial impact to our sales and marketing team. their lives are easier and we are exceeding previous goals.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Microsoft 365 BusinessSharpSpring is a great marketing tool you should useWe use SharpSpring for marketing and sales. For example, I create newsletters, landing pages and share content on social media by planning this through the content calendar. Others use it for sales, but I am not up to date on how they use it, so I can't tell anything about the sales.,Building customer lists with a lot of options to segment. Landing pages that are very easy to create and work seamlessly with the lists. Content calendar that publish it to social media, saves time!,Unfortunately, social media content calendar doesn't work flawlessly on LinkedIn due to restrictions on their side. You have to dive into action groups, because that can be a little bit difficult to create automation. Creating newsletters could be faster when you can scale the content with lines (like in adobe).,10,It creates a good customer base where we can connect to our clients. The marketing department is expanding because of SharpSpring. In the sales tool of SharpSpring we have a great overview to see whether we grow, and we do!,,Less than 10,000,B2B,SEO PowerSuite, WordPress, Yoast Wordpress SEO PluginsSharpspring - The Foundation of our BusinessWe have developed a platform where Sharpspring is the core system which manages our communication as well as our lead management. Sharpspring is used by our sales and marketing team members as well as the leads department. The finance department also used it to verify the information. Sharpspring allows us to talk to thousands of members in a personalized way depending on what they have requested. It also then manages the process should any member request assistance or service.,End to end measurement of ROI is really impressive and allows us to focus our marketing spend. The life of the lead feature is also invaluable and enable us to track customer journeys. Core to our business is the opportunities management features. The recently released automated sales opportunities will also greatly enhance process.,While a lot of native integrations exist we are still required to use Zapier on occasions so the number of integration could be better Date based automation is lacking Having the ability to have a primary as well as secondary lead owner would offer a lot more flexibility,9,Sharpspring has allowed us to understand our customers better and market accordingly. The leads management has stopped opportunities not being realized or "falling through the cracks". It has given us confidence in our ability to engage with large audiences.,Infusionsoft by Keap,10,000 to 25,000,Both,Typeform, WordPress, ZapierSharpSpring easy to useWe use SharpSpring as a whole organization. We use this product to put detailed customer information & any notes we have regarding said customer. We also can see what other employees are working on and see their progress and ours with the sales. The only problem we see in our organization is that not all the employees are using it. I think it has to do with this is something new and they are used to what they are used to doing.,Once you start using it, it's easy to use and update. You're able to pull reports to see the progress of your team. Training videos to help you use the product and use it to the full benefits. If you have questions, the SharpSpring team reaches out to you immediately and keeps following-up until all your questions and concerns are answered.,Being an impatient person, it took me time to get used to it. I decided to seek help from a more seasoned user at my office. I don't use the marketing portion of this product so I don't know much about that area though there are training videos.,10,SharpSpring has only had a positive impact in my office. Myself and my GM use it daily.,Less than 10,000,Both,Microsoft 365 BusinessSharpSpring works for us and all our clientsWe are a marketing agency that uses SharpSpring Internally and also set it up with all of our clients. Our inbound sales team uses the Sales CRM system and opportunity pipeline to increase our client portfolio. Sales reps use smartmail when initially contacting a lead to see if they opened the email. Sales reps update each leads profile with the correct website, address, and phone numbers of each lead (if available). Sales reps track who views our agencies website. Our content management team uses SharpSpring to build out weekly newsletters for our organization and all of our clients. We use SharpSpring to send out all outward-facing leads or customers.,Email management: Sharpspring allows us to upload our emails to a system that tracks opens, clicks, location email was received. This helps gives us more information about our customer so we can better serve them. Opportunity pipeline: Our sales team uses this customizable pipeline to manage inbound leads and pull them to closed-won. Smartmail: Allows us to see when a lead opened our email and where in the US that email was opened.,SharpSping needs to update their reporting features. Can't accurately report how many leads responded to smart mail per sales representative. The interface could be a little more clean.,9,We have not tracked out ROI for using SharpSpring. We have tried many other systems, but SharpSpring happens to be the best.,,Less than 10,000,Both,DriftExcellent price for an amazing productOur team uses SharpSpring on a regular basis for a number of our clients. We have been able to improve our client's email marketing, meaning we can focus on other areas of their business instead of burning through their retainer on things that could be automated with SharpSpring. The system really saves us time and makes modern marketing possible.,The help & partner support team is excellent There is a large breadth of features The price is excellent, giving us features that you'd normally see on a much more expensive platform,There is no Facebook custom audience integration There is no Google Ads custom audience integration,9,This has made our clients stickier to us since they are getting this great product from us. We've had times that we've lost a retainer client but kept them on as a SharpSpring client. We are able to generate more revenue for our clients through the automation features that SharpSpring has.,ActiveCampaign, Omnisend and Klaviyo,Less than 10,000,Both,ActiveCampaign, Zapier, KlaviyoSharpSpring Improved Our MarketingWe use SharpSpring within our own business, as well as for our clients. Within our own organization, we use it mainly to send out monthly newsletters, but for our clients, it is our main CRM and communication tool. The main problem it has solved for us is allowing us to track how the sales people at various companies are performing, as well as the efficacy of our marketing campaigns.,The visual workflows have been great for helping our clients to understand how marketing automation works The sales pipelines are extremely easy to set up and report on The campaign analytics are extremely easy to use,The mobile interface needs work The automatic attribution doesn't work so well with UTMs When reporting on campaigns longer than a month, there is no option for monthly spend that isn't equal each month,10,SharpSpring has allowed us to improve our reporting by orders of magnitude, making it easier for our clients to understand It has allowed us to refine our processes with regards to lead nurturing and relationship management,Everlytic,10,000 to 25,000,BothGreat solution for scatterbrained small business ownersWe use SharpSpring to automate lead flow into our website and funnel leads to their respective categories. We then nurture leads and follow up with key actions using the easy-to-use dashboard. SharpSpring is super affordable and has allowed us to keep track of our prospective customers and next steps to closing deals. It is being used by myself and the CEO of the company. It's impressive to see how easily it solves the problem of keeping track of viable leads and allows for easy follow up.,Dashboard feature is very intuitive and comprehensive. It gives me a clear view of everything happening. The Contact Manager feature allows me to quickly access information on any one of my contacts and easily follow up with them to nurture leads. The Automation feature is a great way to bring leads into the site and follow up with each one according to their interest. It feels personalized and saves us a lot of time.,The email builder could be more intuitive and easy to use like Mailchimp The landing page builder could also be more intuitive and easy to use like Mailchimp The analytics are sometimes questionable with discrepancies between SharpSpring traffic numbers and Google Analytics numbers,10,It has helped us track leads much more efficiently, which has led to greater accountability. We close deals at a higher rate just from being able to track them in one place. In my opinion, it pays for itself because of the time and effort that it saves us.,,Less than 10,000,B2B,Mailchimp, Dropbox, Google AnalyticsA Partnership Made in Heaven For Our BusinessWe are using SharpSpring for all of our campaigns and reach out. We are a small strategic planning firm, therefore, it is across our entire organization. It has been assisting with tracking engagement and is an extremely user-friendly platform. The support provided by SharpSpring has been stellar and much appreciated.,First and foremost, I have never received the level of support to any of the questions that I have had when working within the platform that I have from SharpSpring. They are extremely responsive and their follow up is incredible. Their updates on service advancements has been top notch. They appreciate feedback and want to know how they can improve in all areas by reaching out to us for recommendations. The ease of use within their platform makes my job so much easier. Love working with everyone at SharpSpring. The fact that I can talk to a live support within, on average, less than one minute, helps my job tremendously.,So use to drop and drag functions in other software can be slightly problematic when working within SharpSpring. Would love to see this as an option in future when creating landing pages, emails, etc... When wishing to go back during creation of emails, landing pages, etc... would love the option of an arrow back, similar to PowerPoint, Excel, etc... We have several clients that have joined onto SharpSpring under us. I would love for them to be able to have the option of directly reaching out to support with their issues and eliminate me as the middleman.,10,The ability to track analytics within platform has been extremely helpful. Our clients have embraced and have come on board along with us, leaving their previous service. This helps me to manage under one platform. The cost of SharpSpring is totally worth the investment.,HubSpot and Mailchimp,Less than 10,000,B2BSharpSpring hits the sweet spotI have been using SharpSpring for over 3 years now and helping clients leverage the platform. It's a wonderful tool for SMEs to do more with less. I've used it to help many clients save time, sell more and improve their marketing ROI.,Great range of features for SMEs Affordable Well supported Constantly bring improved by a responsive team,Email editor Landing page creator Content calendar,10,Greatly improved pipeline visibility and forecasting Many hours saved on crunching numbers on sales and marketing performance Increase sales efficiency and output,ActiveCampaign,Less than 10,000,B2B,Leadpages, Basecamp, CanvaSolid Marketing Automation for AgenciesAs a marketing agency, we recommend SharpSpring as the marketing automation tool for our clients. For each of our clients, it solves the problem of being able to send marketing emails to large lists, creating web forms for generating leads, tracking marketing campaigns, creating automation tasks to follow up with leads or notify users.,SharpSpring's form builder is excellent. Easily select fields to use, including progressive fields, and styling a form to the look and feel of a website can be done just by pasting in a URL of the website. The form code is made using JavaScript, so it's a simple copy and paste function to put the form on the website, and any changes made in SharpSpring are instantly reflected on the website. Automation is great in SharpSpring. The workflow builder is intuitive and a great way to visualize your automations. It shows all the available triggers, and then you can select from a vast array of automated tasks. These are great for anything from form notifications to complex automated email nurture campaigns with lots of "if this, then that" statements. The Life of the Lead function on the contact record is great for CRM purposes. Right on the contact record, you can see all the activity of a contact record, even website visits before they ever filled out a form. It can match the IP address of a website visitor to an email address as soon as they fill out a form. You can then see how long someone was evaluating a product or service and which pages they viewed. Then as the lead grows, you can see which emails they've opened and clicked, and the form data they've submitted.,The email builder is kinda disappointing. While it's not necessarily difficult to use, the blocks and layouts available are not as expansive as some other platforms, and the ease of dragging and reordering and making it responsive on mobile is pretty lacking. The look of an email in the builder is very deceiving. The live email almost never looks like it does in the builder, especially on mobile. It hurts the trust I have in the platform when I am building emails.,7,SharpSpring has positively affected our business objectives. It is a software that we can use as an agency to resell to our clients. Because we use it for multiple clients, we gain some efficiencies by learning the software and using it in different scenarios. We get a discount for being an agency and are able to help generate leads for our clients which in turn keeps them as a happy client.,Infusionsoft by Keap and Pardot,Less than 10,000,Both,Pardot, Infusionsoft by KeapOur Thoughts on SharpSpringWe used SharpSpring on a daily basis, we use it to do inbound marketing, finding lead prospects and lead nurturing. We have been using it on a few clients and it has been phenomenal, we are able to provide them with quality leads, drive sales in a more efficient manner, it's a great tool for marketing automation.,Friendly user interface The use of templates to build emails, landing pages. The automation tools like visual workflows, it does everything on a few clicks The support team is one of the fastest I've ever seen, they answer within minutes, it's just amazing,When saving the templates sometimes it does not save and you have to do it again. Email reporting could be easier to navigate. Currently, there's a drop-down menu and you have to remember what your email was called. Sometimes it gets slow.,9,We had an ROI in less than 6 months We reduce man-hours by using all the automation features, that way you can program post and mailings. We were able to convert more quality leads than before. We use it on our company too and it has made a huge impact on revenue.,HubSpot, Mautic Marketing Automation and Marketo,10,000 to 25,000,Both,Mautic Marketing Automation, HubSpot, MarketoSharpSpring: Long Term Goals Done EasyIt is being used mostly in our marketing department. It has helped us with easily setting up campaigns for clients in order to have longstanding email chains constantly rolling out. We're currently using it for 3 clients, but plan on using it more frequently in the future. The biggest problem it addresses is that it does so much work for us, thanks to the automation features.,Automation Interface Email Setup Customer Support,It is not able to make emails as aesthetically pleasing as other services. It is not as easy as Mailchimp to build emails. We have had to contact customer services a few times.,8,It has helped us stay organized and accountable to timelines. It has helped us plan ahead for campaigns. It has helped us strategize multiple emails at once.,,Less than 10,000,Both,Mailchimp, Constant ContactSharpSpring is Sharp!SharpSpring is a great way to manage our contacts and keep track of our emails that have been sent out to them. We have been able to track how successful our emails are by using SharpSpring's analytics tab and building emailing reports. We have just started to really dive in the platform and are excited to utilize more of it.,Customer Service Offer classes/Certification Reporting,Classes free at any time not just the ones on the syllabus. Can be overwhelming at first. More tutorial videos on site.,10,N/A (not long enough time).,Less than 10,000,B2BSharpSpring is on PointSharpSpring is the combination CRM/Marketing Automation platform that we use across our entire agency, as well as for some of our best digital marketing clients. We are able to manage the marketing/sales cycle in an integrated fashion with seamless data transfer across all departments. Our team has complete transparency on which marketing channels drive prospects through our sales pipeline and where funnel leaks are occurring. We have the ability to customize every automation chain, every piece of marketing material and every notification, while tracking how each individual prospect interacts with our business one every major marketing channel we utilize. SharpSpring truly is the all-in-one that solves the marketing and sales needs of many businesses like ours. We highly recommend this product.,Complete control over the entire marketing funnel, from smart, dynamic landing pages to emails that can deliver highly-personalized content, while providing transparency over the entire process. Intelligent automation tools that take the guesswork and drudgery out of common marketing tasks. Unified user experience that translates across the entire platform.,The initial learning curve is a challenge, though the support team is very good about training during the initial onboarding period. Users need to be willing to commit to utilizing the tool, across every team who is using it, or it won't be as effective as it can be. Continue to improve the ease-of-use in the marketing production tools.,10,SharpSpring has yielded a positive return, not only in the revenue our company has been able to generate, but in the time cost saved by automating tasks that used to be done manually.,HubSpot, Zoho CRM and Salesforce.com,10,000 to 25,000,Both,monday, Acuity Scheduling, Google DriveIf you're looking for a great CRM and marketing automation platform, look no further and SharpSpring.Our whole organization uses SharpSpring along with several clients. We use it as a CRM, marketing automation platform and inbound marketing engine. We manage SharpSpring for our clients for the same features and functionality. SharpSpring is great because it's easy to use, intuitive, and has all the bells and whistles other more much more expensive platforms have.,CRM: Super easy to use with great functionality. I love the "life of the lead" timeline, "Smart Mail" and other thoughtful features. The lead scoring provides a nice snapshot of how hot a lead is. Marketing Automation: Really easy to use "Visual Workflows" and "Action Groups" let you set up complicated marketing automation fast. Easy learning curve for my clients. Inbound Marketing: Love the landing page and blog builders. Easy to set up inbound workflows. Reports and Analytics: Great dashboard and deep-dive tools.,The social media tools could be more robust. I know they're working on it. Love to have an instant chat feature to put on client websites. Working in contact windows can get a little confusing.,10,Definitely positive return in terms of finding, nurturing and tracking leads. It has been really eye-opening for my clients to see the power of a CRM and marketing automation platform. SharpSpring has been a great tool for my clients. They have had great success and can look at analytics every day to measure campaign and content effectiveness. It has been a great tool for inbound marketing. Easy-to-build landing pages and blog pages make it simple to train clients, then let them run with it.,HubSpot,Less than 10,000,Both,Trello, Evernote, Adobe Illustrator CCThe best choice for marketing automation and customer relationshipsBeing able to track our paid marketing efforts and then automate clear and relevant messages is a huge win for us. SharpSpring really ties everything together in one platform, lets us have all our customers in one place, and provides the ability to see what marketing materials they have received or open, plus which pages on our website they have visited.,Marketing automation. Customer relationships. Website visitor identification.,The only downside is having to use 3rd-party apps for a few integrations.,9,Helping us in keeping our advertising budget in check.,10,000 to 25,000,BothMarketing Automation & CRM Review - SharpSpringOur agency uses SharpSpring as a CRM and MA platform for managing our own leads and sending personalized emails. We also use SharpSpring to manage our client's MA campaigns. Additionally, we set up the CRM for our client's sales team and provide support to their salespeople when they are using the CRM.,We also have clients using Marketo and Pardot, but I think SharpSpring has the best support when comparing to competitors. Their responses are timely and clear. There are different ways to contact so you always have access if there are any issues. By far SharpSpring has the best price when being compared to competitors, making it accessible for small businesses as well as large. The platform is very easy to use. I have clients, with varying technical skills, that have all been on-boarded successfully.,I think the CRM would be perfect if SharpSpring had the ability to create custom reports, similar to Salesforce. Many of our clients have used Salesforce so that is what they are accustomed to. Having the ability to create a report with a drag and drop editor would be great.,9,SharpSpring has provided clients clear insight into their marketing initiatives, tying each campaign to actual individuals in the database.,Marketo, Pardot and Salesforce Lightning,Both,Pardot, MarketoSharpSpring - The best thing since Wonder Bread!SharpSpring is currently being used across our organization as a whole - from internal to external client usage. We chose to use SharpSpring because it is easy to use. It is understandable and has robust marketing automation and great CRM software. You are able to quickly master the basics - in this instance the email marketing and sales pipeline functionality of the platform. It is constantly being updated and new features are rolled out on a consistent basis - they even ask for user requests and are regularly updated with those requests. The email creation aspect of the software - from email designs to workflow creations, is seamless and very straight forward. The user support is top notch.,SharpSpring is incredible at tracking communication from your team. SharpSpring has a robust and feature-rich marketing automation system - from workflow and rule creation to actual email design and development. SharpSpring has the best customer support - both with issues and the openness to ask for implementation requests and then putting them into the product live. 100% the best feature of SharpSpring is the care of the support team.,SharpSpring could improve its reporting functionality - it lacks the ability to truly create drag and drop custom reports. SharpSpring could use a little more ease of use for its email design editor - it requires some technical knowledge of HTML code to really create high-level emails outside of its canned templates.,9,The features offered by SharpSpring far outweigh the cost of the software. Highly Recommend. Making sure our sales team is all on the same page with communications (without having everyone on the email thread) is crucial - SharpSprings does that flawlessly!,25,000 to 100,000,BothCustomer and technology focused and is a great product with a lot of features for a great price.It is being used by multiple business units within our company to take our marketing to the next level. Being able to communicate with customers in a quick and targeted manner and drive lead generation. We use it to integrate with Salesforce to get our Sales team as much helpful info as possible. We are also using it to link to our back-end system to handle the onboarding of customers.,They have a lot of features that other MA tools don't have for the price. They seem to really focus on technology for the companies using it It is mostly out of the box tools, but they have a decent amount of API capability that we have taken advantage of.,It is mostly out of the box, so it sacrifices some CRM features, and other out of the box features are a little less customize-able than some other, albeit more expensive, tools like Salesforce, Pardot, and Marketo. There are some more out of the box options that need even less customization that may be better for smaller companies.,10,They have a good impact, as we can have admins that are paid less than developers to manage it. You can combine a lot of features into one program rather than paying for multiple companies and syncing systems. You can also link your current systems to SS via API, which cuts out any type of middle man program cost like Zapier.,ActiveCampaign and Agile CRM,100,000 to 250,000,Both,Calendly, Zapier, InstapageA few thoughts on SharpSpringWe use SharpSpring to support inbound marketing efforts and customer communications for our own team and for clients. The platform requires some time investment up front, but thereafter frees up a lot of time for our sales and marketing teams. It also helps us fill up our pipeline and improve engagement.,The automation workflow builder is user-friendly, flexible, and extremely powerful. Support has been great which is essential for a platform with this type of complexity. Importing contacts with custom fields is very straightforward and efficient.,Social media integration seems like a newer feature and has limited functionality/platform integrations.,9,It's a very cost-effective platform. While we're still fairly new, it's helped us generate efficiencies internally between departments, and generate new revenue from our clients.,HubSpot, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Act-On Software and Salesforce.com,Not available,Both
SharpSpring

SharpSpring Reviews

SharpSpring
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 220 vetted SharpSpring reviews and ratings

Lisa Moughan profile photo
June 05, 2019

Review: "SharpSpring: the good, the bad, the ugly"

• Collecting website visitor information and actions taken
  • Easy to upload and manage contact information
  • Healthy and robust analytics make reporting easy
  • Creating emails is very clunky. We were used to Constant Contact and SharpSpring is miles away from that. It struggles mightily with Outlook, and most of our customers use Outlook so this is a real problem. I have a very light knowledge of coding and in Constant Contact, I could work through the code and sometimes figure out what the problem was. SharpSpring coding is a nightmare. We can't ever fix anything in the code.
  • Support: the model is that you buy SharpSpring through an agency, so anytime you have any questions, you have to go through your agency. This adds time and cost to solving what could actually be a simple problem.
  • They will lock your account and you cannot send emails, not even a test email to yourself. They ended up unsubscribing thousands of our users and that was the only way we were able to send emails again. They can be unreasonable with their expectations on list performance. Our customers frequently use "info@" type email addresses and SharpSpring tries to block us from sending to them. It's very frustrating especially when you are committed to a schedule.
As mentioned in pros, SharpSpring is very good at gathering information and behavior for website visitors. We have used that information to share with our sales reps and that has panned out well. I also believe that SharpSpring is reasonably priced, especially compared to similar programs of the world. If you are a BtoC business where your clients aren't widely using Outlook, you might be okay. For us, the inability to create nice looking emails for Outlook clients is a constant struggle. Finally, the dynamic content feature is a great idea (where you can customize content within the same email to appear differently to different recipients). However, the way it's done is SUPER confusing, and there's no easy way to check and test it except to set up a ton of test accounts with all of your different criteria.
Read Lisa Moughan's full review
Gary Shouldis profile photo
May 31, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Marketing Automation The Way It Should Be - Easy and Affordable"

• The UI is really nice and intuitive, everything is exactly where you would expect it to be. Even non-tech people are easily able to figure out how to use and implement the software.
  • Customer support is really good. In my experience, support tickets are always responded to within an hour and always helpful.
  • The feature set in relation to pricing is as good as you will find anywhere in the marketing automation industry. Sharpspring gives you some serious bang for your buck.
  • The email editor is drag and drop and easy to use, but still has bugs that need to be worked out.
  • Specific event-based automation are missing. An example is sending an email on a contacts birthday or anniversary, there is currently no way to do this in Shaprpsring
  • Email deliverability was a real issue for a while but I believe has been sorted out. Sharpspring had a hard-line approach to email sending which resulted in many emails being suppressed without cause., but have fixed the issues users where having
I would highly recommend SharpSpring to businesses large and small that want to move beyond basic email marketing and want to improve their marketing efficiency and customer communications. SharpSpring is a full-featured marketing automation platform that is within reach of most small businesses due to its cost and ease of use. It has features to satisfy both large and small businesses and can be customized for any industry. We have successfully implemented SharpSpring with small businesses that tried other marketing automation platforms in the past but left due to the costs and complexity of the platforms. Business owners are amazed at how easy SharpSpring is to use.
Read Gary Shouldis's full review
Sarah Harris, MBA profile photo
May 07, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Feature-Rich and Excellent Customer Service"

• Customer Service is second-to-none. Incredibly quick response/resolution times to help requests (often 15-30 minutes). Very thorough and helpful specialists in every area of the platform are there to help anytime you need.
  • Thorough and detailed training. You never have to worry that you won't be able to learn the platform! You get a dedicated person that you schedule virtual meetings with to learn each and every piece of the software. They start with whatever is most important to you, the client.
  • They actually listen to clients. Clients are able to make suggestions for adds/upgrades to the platform, and SharpSpring actually listens. They have a detailed system that allows them to track how many clients are suggesting similar changes, and they rank/roll them out accordingly. Not only that - they communicate regularly to let users know what upgrades are coming when.
  • It does everything you could want. It's a CRM, it's all aspects of marketing (email, landing pages, forms, media storage, social integration) and it truly tracks each and every lead - where they came from, every time they've interacted, what they've interacted with, when/if they become an opportunity, or a client. Used correctly, it truly allows you to see where your clients are coming from so you can focus your efforts on what works best.
  • Email/Landing page designer isn't super intuitive. It's not that hard to learn, but it's certainly not the easiest tool I've ever used for designing. I almost can't even list this as a con, though, because if I get stuck, the help desk is AMAZING and FAST. Even if I need help updating code. Side note: if you know HTML, you will probably love the ability to toggle between what it looks like to leads and the code.
SharpSpring is amazing for doing a deep-dive into how your leads are behaving and interacting with your marketing materials. When you set up lead scoring, you or a salesperson can set up auto-notifications when a lead reaches a certain score. You can then visit that leads profile, and view the "life of the lead". This timeline shows you EVERY interaction this person has ever had with your SharpSpring efforts. Email opens, clicks, reading/viewing media, etc. etc. You can even see what pages of your website they visited. This allows for very strategic communications from a salesperson to convert a lead to a client. The only scenario I can think of where SharpSpring wouldn't be appropriate is if you don't have someone in your office that can take the time to learn it and use it. Even then, there are agencies (like my own) that can help.
Read Sarah Harris, MBA's full review
Kyle Moloo profile photo
March 27, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Marketing and Sales Automation Tools for Anyone at a Great Value"

• Great visual landing page and email builder on the marketing side. Easy to build templates, or you can use existing ones to start from
  • Automated social media tool lets me connect multiple platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook) and schedule posts for all of them while utilizing my landing pages and blog posts with tracking links.
  • Contact record/timeline provides a detailed history of how a contact has interacted/engaged with our business on our blogs, landing pages, emails and workflow programs.
  • I'd like the see the UI updated to look more like other newer, modern software (HubSpot is the prettiest)
  • I'd like to see a larger community forum so that SharpSpring users can connect with each other to share ideas on how the platform could be better and how to create workflows to solve common business problems.
  • I would like to see the ability to edit html in the visual on a per module basis instead of just on the entire page/email.
SharpSpring is great for teams of marketers and sales people who need to wear multiple hats everyday. Need to track incoming leads, setup and distribute list emails, build a new landing page for an offer, write a sales-driven email sequence to promote it, and then be able to visually, cleanly report on it all? That's what SharpSpring helps us do, and knowing how to use the platform makes our sales and marketing teams more valuable to our business.
Read Kyle Moloo's full review
Hunter Clayton profile photo
July 20, 2019

User Review: "I Love SharpSpring"

• Email automation is a great way o reach a large amount of clients quickly and easily.
  • Opportunities are a great way to track your sales funnel and stay organized to reach goals.
  • Analytics and reports help to assess past goals and create future goals for the department.
  • The email marketing tool is a bit challenging.
SharpSpring is great for tracking, automation, and engagement.
Read Hunter Clayton's full review
Natasja Storm profile photo
July 11, 2019

Review: "SharpSpring is a great marketing tool you should use"

• Building customer lists with a lot of options to segment.
  • Landing pages that are very easy to create and work seamlessly with the lists.
  • Content calendar that publish it to social media, saves time!
  • Unfortunately, social media content calendar doesn't work flawlessly on LinkedIn due to restrictions on their side.
  • You have to dive into action groups, because that can be a little bit difficult to create automation.
  • Creating newsletters could be faster when you can scale the content with lines (like in adobe).
SharpSpring is a great tool when you want to create landing pages for building your audience or for creating beautiful newsletters to customers. We can build customers lists that have a lot of useful options to segment our customers in groups et cetera. As a marketer, I find it very convenient that I can see the analytics in SharpSpring so I don't need to login to Google Analytics every time. Saves me some time.
Read Natasja Storm's full review
Derek Pettitt profile photo
July 11, 2019

Review: "Sharpspring - The Foundation of our Business"

• End to end measurement of ROI is really impressive and allows us to focus our marketing spend.
  • The life of the lead feature is also invaluable and enable us to track customer journeys.
  • Core to our business is the opportunities management features.
  • The recently released automated sales opportunities will also greatly enhance process.
  • While a lot of native integrations exist we are still required to use Zapier on occasions so the number of integration could be better
  • Date based automation is lacking
  • Having the ability to have a primary as well as secondary lead owner would offer a lot more flexibility
Well suited to :
  • Companies who have a fairly complicated/longer sales cycle.
  • Need to communicate intelligently with a large number of clients on a regular basis.
  • Companies that need to understand how effective their marketing is.

Not well suited to
  • Companies that sell low-cost items.
  • Environments which have a short sales cycle (retail).
Read Derek Pettitt's full review
Kelly Johnson profile photo
July 09, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring easy to use"

• Once you start using it, it's easy to use and update.
  • You're able to pull reports to see the progress of your team.
  • Training videos to help you use the product and use it to the full benefits.
  • If you have questions, the SharpSpring team reaches out to you immediately and keeps following-up until all your questions and concerns are answered.
  • Being an impatient person, it took me time to get used to it. I decided to seek help from a more seasoned user at my office. I don't use the marketing portion of this product so I don't know much about that area though there are training videos.
I feel that this product is well suited in the sales business area. It helps you keep track of where you are at with the customer, what percentage you are at with closing a deal. It also lets you separate a contact and a customer. Is the customer a qualified lead or just someone who can provide information (insurance agent vs. buyer), etc.
Read Kelly Johnson's full review
Chandler Biggs profile photo
July 02, 2019

Review: "SharpSpring works for us and all our clients"

• Email management: Sharpspring allows us to upload our emails to a system that tracks opens, clicks, location email was received. This helps gives us more information about our customer so we can better serve them.
  • Opportunity pipeline: Our sales team uses this customizable pipeline to manage inbound leads and pull them to closed-won.
  • Smartmail: Allows us to see when a lead opened our email and where in the US that email was opened.
  • SharpSping needs to update their reporting features. Can't accurately report how many leads responded to smart mail per sales representative.
  • The interface could be a little more clean.
SharpSping is our go-to system for managing email newsletters, CRM system, lead tracking, form fills, and email automation. This system allows us to personalize the services we provide to our clients. SharpSpring is not well suited for social media management. Someone who has a very small budget, should not use SharpSpring.
Read Chandler Biggs's full review
John McKinnney profile photo
July 01, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Excellent price for an amazing product"

• The help & partner support team is excellent
  • There is a large breadth of features
  • The price is excellent, giving us features that you'd normally see on a much more expensive platform
  • There is no Facebook custom audience integration
  • There is no Google Ads custom audience integration
SharpSpring is great if you're an agency looking to offer a top notch marketing automation system that won't break the bank for your clients. You'll be able to set your own price and either roll it into your retainer or offer it as a standalone product. SharpSpring really excels with it's ease of use and the support team's ability to help you with whatever you need.
Read John McKinnney's full review
Ke Poyurs profile photo
July 01, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring Improved Our Marketing"

• The visual workflows have been great for helping our clients to understand how marketing automation works
  • The sales pipelines are extremely easy to set up and report on
  • The campaign analytics are extremely easy to use
  • The mobile interface needs work
  • The automatic attribution doesn't work so well with UTMs
  • When reporting on campaigns longer than a month, there is no option for monthly spend that isn't equal each month
SharpSpring is excellent for automating your marketing efforts, especially with regards to lead scoring and lead nurturing. Besides some minor issues with reporting, SharpSpring has performed well at everything we need it to do.
Read Ke Poyurs's full review
Jason Gillespie profile photo
June 24, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Great solution for scatterbrained small business owners"

• Dashboard feature is very intuitive and comprehensive. It gives me a clear view of everything happening.
  • The Contact Manager feature allows me to quickly access information on any one of my contacts and easily follow up with them to nurture leads.
  • The Automation feature is a great way to bring leads into the site and follow up with each one according to their interest. It feels personalized and saves us a lot of time.
  • The email builder could be more intuitive and easy to use like Mailchimp
  • The landing page builder could also be more intuitive and easy to use like Mailchimp
  • The analytics are sometimes questionable with discrepancies between SharpSpring traffic numbers and Google Analytics numbers
SharpSpring is very well-suited for a small business owner that is capturing leads on their website and wants to sort through them and nurture them into sales. It is not well-suited for someone looking for a robust email marketing platform.
Read Jason Gillespie's full review
Amy Cottrell profile photo
May 30, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "A Partnership Made in Heaven For Our Business"

• First and foremost, I have never received the level of support to any of the questions that I have had when working within the platform that I have from SharpSpring. They are extremely responsive and their follow up is incredible.
  • Their updates on service advancements has been top notch. They appreciate feedback and want to know how they can improve in all areas by reaching out to us for recommendations.
  • The ease of use within their platform makes my job so much easier. Love working with everyone at SharpSpring. The fact that I can talk to a live support within, on average, less than one minute, helps my job tremendously.
  • So use to drop and drag functions in other software can be slightly problematic when working within SharpSpring. Would love to see this as an option in future when creating landing pages, emails, etc...
  • When wishing to go back during creation of emails, landing pages, etc... would love the option of an arrow back, similar to PowerPoint, Excel, etc...
  • We have several clients that have joined onto SharpSpring under us. I would love for them to be able to have the option of directly reaching out to support with their issues and eliminate me as the middleman.
If anyone is seeking a platform that can be commanded and benefit their company quickly, I would highly recommend taking the time to research and add this to their services to assist in the success of their company. The ease of switching over to SharpSpring from another platform helped us to dive right in.
Read Amy Cottrell's full review
Tristen Tan profile photo
May 15, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring hits the sweet spot"

• Great range of features for SMEs
  • Affordable
  • Well supported
  • Constantly bring improved by a responsive team
  • Email editor
  • Landing page creator
  • Content calendar
SharpSpring is best suited to SMEs working in the B2B space. It will serve companies with longer sales cycle and who are already investing in inbound marketing well as it will help them get valuable data on their pipeline, shorten their sales cycle, manage their sales team and improve their marketing ROI.

It is not ideal for larger organisations or ecommerce businesses as they may require more flexibility and specialised functions in a platform.
Read Tristen Tan's full review
Bailey Witt, MBA profile photo
May 03, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Solid Marketing Automation for Agencies"

• SharpSpring's form builder is excellent. Easily select fields to use, including progressive fields, and styling a form to the look and feel of a website can be done just by pasting in a URL of the website. The form code is made using JavaScript, so it's a simple copy and paste function to put the form on the website, and any changes made in SharpSpring are instantly reflected on the website.
  • Automation is great in SharpSpring. The workflow builder is intuitive and a great way to visualize your automations. It shows all the available triggers, and then you can select from a vast array of automated tasks. These are great for anything from form notifications to complex automated email nurture campaigns with lots of "if this, then that" statements.
  • The Life of the Lead function on the contact record is great for CRM purposes. Right on the contact record, you can see all the activity of a contact record, even website visits before they ever filled out a form. It can match the IP address of a website visitor to an email address as soon as they fill out a form. You can then see how long someone was evaluating a product or service and which pages they viewed. Then as the lead grows, you can see which emails they've opened and clicked, and the form data they've submitted.
  • The email builder is kinda disappointing. While it's not necessarily difficult to use, the blocks and layouts available are not as expansive as some other platforms, and the ease of dragging and reordering and making it responsive on mobile is pretty lacking. The look of an email in the builder is very deceiving. The live email almost never looks like it does in the builder, especially on mobile. It hurts the trust I have in the platform when I am building emails.
SharpSpring is well suited for companies that need marketing website forms, marketing automation, or large-list email capability on a limited marketing budget. SharpSpring is not well suited for companies that have a high-touch approach to customer relationship management or customer success. The automation workflows make it very low-touch, meaning very little interaction happens between a human rep and a human lead/customer.
Read Bailey Witt, MBA's full review
Jimmy Guillermo profile photo
May 03, 2019

User Review: "Our Thoughts on SharpSpring"

• Friendly user interface
  • The use of templates to build emails, landing pages.
  • The automation tools like visual workflows, it does everything on a few clicks
  • The support team is one of the fastest I've ever seen, they answer within minutes, it's just amazing
  • When saving the templates sometimes it does not save and you have to do it again.
  • Email reporting could be easier to navigate. Currently, there's a drop-down menu and you have to remember what your email was called.
  • Sometimes it gets slow.
User ID is one of the best features of this software, it gives a full track of leads, that makes it really easy to provide the lead with the proper information at the right time. The synchronization with Analytics and Adwords make a wonderful add on to keep track of reports and to know the effectiveness of your campaign. It also helps us to know the interaction of the sales team with the clients. It's an amazing tool
Read Jimmy Guillermo's full review
Morgan Wood profile photo
April 29, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring: Long Term Goals Done Easy"

• Automation
  • Interface
  • Email Setup
  • Customer Support
  • It is not able to make emails as aesthetically pleasing as other services.
  • It is not as easy as Mailchimp to build emails.
  • We have had to contact customer services a few times.
It is well suited for long term marketing, especially when running subscription based services. If you want to run email campaigns over the course of months, even years, Sharpspring is the tool fo you. While it may not make beautiful emails, it remains consistent and is good for long term goals.
Read Morgan Wood's full review
Ariana Duran profile photo
April 20, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring is Sharp!"

• Customer Service
  • Offer classes/Certification
  • Reporting
  • Classes free at any time not just the ones on the syllabus.
  • Can be overwhelming at first.
  • More tutorial videos on site.
I have had to call for help a few times already while using the platform and the customer service has exceeded my expectations. They are so willing to help and are very patient. They helped me figure out what I needed and were willing to continue to answer all of my questions. Usually, phone calls like these are not exciting, but I actually look forward to calling if I need help with anything.
Read Ariana Duran's full review
Joshua VanMeter profile photo
April 05, 2019

User Review: "SharpSpring is on Point"

• Complete control over the entire marketing funnel, from smart, dynamic landing pages to emails that can deliver highly-personalized content, while providing transparency over the entire process.
  • Intelligent automation tools that take the guesswork and drudgery out of common marketing tasks.
  • Unified user experience that translates across the entire platform.
  • The initial learning curve is a challenge, though the support team is very good about training during the initial onboarding period.
  • Users need to be willing to commit to utilizing the tool, across every team who is using it, or it won't be as effective as it can be.
  • Continue to improve the ease-of-use in the marketing production tools.
SharpSpring is targeted and focused on agencies who then become experts in the tool and how to best utilize it for their clients. If you're part of a marketing agency and need a tool to take your business to the next level - SharpSpring very well could be the answer that you have been looking for.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Michael Friend profile photo
April 05, 2019

Review: "If you're looking for a great CRM and marketing automation platform, look no further and SharpSpring."

• CRM: Super easy to use with great functionality. I love the "life of the lead" timeline, "Smart Mail" and other thoughtful features. The lead scoring provides a nice snapshot of how hot a lead is.
  • Marketing Automation: Really easy to use "Visual Workflows" and "Action Groups" let you set up complicated marketing automation fast. Easy learning curve for my clients.
  • Inbound Marketing: Love the landing page and blog builders. Easy to set up inbound workflows.
  • Reports and Analytics: Great dashboard and deep-dive tools.
  • The social media tools could be more robust. I know they're working on it.
  • Love to have an instant chat feature to put on client websites.
  • Working in contact windows can get a little confusing.
SharpSpring is extremely well-suited for SMB clients. You get a lot of features and functionality for the money. It's a great platform for companies who have never had a CRM or marketing automation platform. My clients are very happy with it and its ability to help them find leads, nurture them, track website activity and deep-dive into marketing automation.

For large, enterprise clients, platforms like Marketo might be a better fit.
Read Michael Friend's full review
Jeffery Baker profile photo
July 20, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "The best choice for marketing automation and customer relationships"

• Marketing automation.
  • Customer relationships.
  • Website visitor identification.
  • The only downside is having to use 3rd-party apps for a few integrations.
SharpSpring really shines with workflows and marketing automation. We can now track leads from an ad click to our website and then send them relevant information.
Read Jeffery Baker's full review
Alyssa Mountz profile photo
March 26, 2019

"Marketing Automation & CRM Review - SharpSpring"

• We also have clients using Marketo and Pardot, but I think SharpSpring has the best support when comparing to competitors. Their responses are timely and clear. There are different ways to contact so you always have access if there are any issues.
  • By far SharpSpring has the best price when being compared to competitors, making it accessible for small businesses as well as large.
  • The platform is very easy to use. I have clients, with varying technical skills, that have all been on-boarded successfully.
  • I think the CRM would be perfect if SharpSpring had the ability to create custom reports, similar to Salesforce. Many of our clients have used Salesforce so that is what they are accustomed to. Having the ability to create a report with a drag and drop editor would be great.
SharpSpring is great for people looking for a cost-effective marketing automation solution. It has all the features needed, including extras like landing page creation, for a fraction of the cost compared to competitors.
Read Alyssa Mountz's full review
Steven Gutterson profile photo
March 26, 2019

Review: "SharpSpring - The best thing since Wonder Bread!"

• SharpSpring is incredible at tracking communication from your team.
  • SharpSpring has a robust and feature-rich marketing automation system - from workflow and rule creation to actual email design and development.
  • SharpSpring has the best customer support - both with issues and the openness to ask for implementation requests and then putting them into the product live. 100% the best feature of SharpSpring is the care of the support team.
  • SharpSpring could improve its reporting functionality - it lacks the ability to truly create drag and drop custom reports.
  • SharpSpring could use a little more ease of use for its email design editor - it requires some technical knowledge of HTML code to really create high-level emails outside of its canned templates.
SharpSpring is perfect if you are looking for an inexpensive, feature-rich and customer support focused platform. You will be able to quickly understand how to do the basics of the program to take your business to the next level and have the support of SharpSpring to master all the complex and advanced features that it truly offers.
Read Steven Gutterson's full review
Brad Meinen profile photo
March 13, 2019

SharpSpring Review: "Customer and technology focused and is a great product with a lot of features for a great price."

• They have a lot of features that other MA tools don't have for the price.
  • They seem to really focus on technology for the companies using it
  • It is mostly out of the box tools, but they have a decent amount of API capability that we have taken advantage of.
  • It is mostly out of the box, so it sacrifices some CRM features, and other out of the box features are a little less customize-able than some other, albeit more expensive, tools like Salesforce, Pardot, and Marketo.
  • There are some more out of the box options that need even less customization that may be better for smaller companies.
Great for Partners and people selling MA and CRM technologies. Great option for multiple accounts and clients. They are dedicated to help their partners and listen to feature requests. They are quick to help on support tickets and everyone I have dealt with is very knowledgeable.
They have a lot of features for a mid-tier level price. You can jump in with their out of the box features or tap into their well-documented API, or even sync with Salesforce.
Read Brad Meinen's full review
Brian Reilly profile photo
March 02, 2019

User Review: "A few thoughts on SharpSpring"

• The automation workflow builder is user-friendly, flexible, and extremely powerful.
  • Support has been great which is essential for a platform with this type of complexity.
  • Importing contacts with custom fields is very straightforward and efficient.
  • Social media integration seems like a newer feature and has limited functionality/platform integrations.
It's a fantastic tool for managing multiple clients or internal divisions. It's also useful for aligning the sales and marketing teams since the CRM tool is fully integrated with the marketing automation platform.
Read Brian Reilly's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (161)
6.4
Dynamic content (145)
Ability to test dynamic content (138)
Landing pages (138)
A/B testing (132)
Mobile optimization (146)
Email deliverability (167)
List management (170)
Triggered drip sequences (164)
Lead nurturing (160)
Lead scoring and grading (163)
Data quality management (156)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (157)
Calendaring (66)
6.5
Event/webinar marketing (96)
Social sharing and campaigns (60)
6.3
Social profile integration (107)
6.6
Dashboards (165)
Standard reports (164)
Custom reports (149)
API (116)
Role-based workflow & approvals (136)
Customizability (147)
Integration with Salesforce.com (87)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (23)
Integration with SugarCRM (23)

About SharpSpring

SharpSpring is a flexible and comprehensive marketing automation platform. This solution offers behavior-based email marketing, native or third party CRM integration, dynamic forms, social media management, landing page and blog builders, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of third-party applications. SharpSpring offers an intuitive interface with all of the features one would expect from a marketing automation platform – at less than 1/3 of the cost of the competition.

A special partner program is available for marketing agencies.

SharpSpring Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Lead Management Features
Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks
Campaign Management Features
Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing
Social Media Marketing Features
Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration