Reviews (1-25 of 417)
Our entire team uses SharpSpring as the main hub of our inbound business.
The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients.
We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.
- Ability to ID and track campaign leads.
- Insights on website visitors.
- Automation of marketing actions.
- Email customization could use some improvements - 90% there though.
- Setting up some functions is not intuitive - their support helps get through these, but should be improved.
- The social media area doesn't have much value to me. I don't use that part at all. I'd like them to improve on this.
Having this in the same platform as the CRM and email marketing makes a really powerful combo.
- It is easy to learn - there was no onboarding fatigue; rather, excitement to learn more and put our learning into use!
- It is easy to use - it allows for customization without getting over complicated. This ensures a wide variety of users can be engaged in this new process.
- The customization is awesome - it means we can customize the tool to our business processes, rather than change our business to fit within the constraints of a tool.
- The SharpSpring interface is easy to use and intuitive. Given that our team is using specific functionality, we look forward to the ability to customize what is visible in the future. Thankfully the SharpSpring Feature Request portal gives us an opportunity to push this forward.
- Collecting website visitor information and actions taken
- Easy to upload and manage contact information
- Healthy and robust analytics make reporting easy
- Creating emails is very clunky. We were used to Constant Contact and SharpSpring is miles away from that. It struggles mightily with Outlook, and most of our customers use Outlook so this is a real problem. I have a very light knowledge of coding and in Constant Contact, I could work through the code and sometimes figure out what the problem was. SharpSpring coding is a nightmare. We can't ever fix anything in the code.
- Support: the model is that you buy SharpSpring through an agency, so anytime you have any questions, you have to go through your agency. This adds time and cost to solving what could actually be a simple problem.
- They will lock your account and you cannot send emails, not even a test email to yourself. They ended up unsubscribing thousands of our users and that was the only way we were able to send emails again. They can be unreasonable with their expectations on list performance. Our customers frequently use "info@" type email addresses and SharpSpring tries to block us from sending to them. It's very frustrating especially when you are committed to a schedule.
- Setting up triggered events
- Lead scoring
- Handling email campaigns
- Aside from having a built-in API so you can post to Instagram--a problem every platform has--I really couldn't think of anything. They are always improving what they have and adding new features all the time.
I have used Hubspot, Zoho, and Marketo, and SharpSpring is easy to implement and get going right away. It is less expensive than the big boys and handles everything that I need to have it do. If you are thinking about upping your marketing mojo with marketing automation, seriously look at SharpSpring while reviewing the other platforms available. Tracking and workflows for lead generation for my clients are really easy to set up. It helps keep everything together for us. In implementing an account-based management process, SharpSpring is really vital. The support we get is top notch. Really happy with SharpSpring.
- Easy to set up and execute very specific drip campaigns
- Direct visibility into how our contacts are using our website and what is of interest to them
- Immediate notification from a trigger event
- A complete picture of the life a lead, from initial contact through final proposal
- The video platform needs to be more user friendly; it's a little clunky to set up a call
- As the platform is updated, you have to stay on top of the learning to use it effectively
- Need to add Instagram to native social posting capabilities
- Marketing automation through workflows
- CRM management and sales funneling
- Email marketing
- Sales process automation
- Mobile app is poor
- Specific elements of meeting workflows
- Easier to access on mobile would be good
- Campaign management
- Workflow automation
- Content tracking
- Social media listening
- Their Ux on the front-end could be a bit better, but not impactful.
- Their support is excellent but add a more dynamic in-line help capability.
- Customer support and training resources.
- Great pricing and value.
- Wide variety of features and integrations.
- Frequent updates and improvements.
- Many options for growth and expansion.
- The onboarding process takes time.
- Software is comprehensive so you must commit to learning how it works.
- The social media content calendar makes planning and execution so much easier and less time-consuming.
- Being able to easily curate content specifically for specific personas has been a game-changer.
- I love visual workflows. Being able to see everything laid out in one place is super convenient and enables you to really wrap your head around what you're trying to build.
- UI/UX: the interface can be a little clunky at times and not very intuitive.
- Random hiccups sometimes when we try and add accounts we get locked out or the person we're adding gets locked out.
- Manage, segment and nurture contact lists.
- Carry out email marketing campaigns.
- Centralize work with campaigns and follow up on marketing and sales actions.
- Listing segmentation is good but maybe it could be improved.
- Lack of support and training material in Spanish.
- Missing video tutorials of the functions.
- Lead scoring.
- Lead generation.
- Email templates are professionally designed and easy to use.
- Persona building is easy to use and build for users.
- Partner Portal is one of the most helpful tools provided by SharpSpring.
- Helpful and friendly customer service.
- Very robust, as a new person it can be hard to find what you're looking for.
- Email templates some times require HTML to get your design to look right.
- Testing for the different levels can be hard or time consuming.
- Native CRM is a must. We don't need to integrate our website system and our lead generation system and our sales system. It all works in a unique way in a unique tool.
- Now we're looking like pros because we're using the SharpSpring Page Builder. There a lot of editable templates and elements. It take us to the next stage.
- The A/B testing feature rocks! No more guessing, now we know for sure what works, and what does not.
- Their Support works so fine because people in there understand our pains and put themselves in our shoes. They rock.
- There some hard to use things on third-party forms. Sometimes it does recognize [things].
- We also miss the social features. There are no options to publish, monitor or analyze social marketing.
- There's a lot of space to improve the SEO features.
They, just for the first contact, the onboarding process, they try to be in our shoes and understand what's the real "thing" is going on. They always resolve our problems. We're so happy about this partnership.
- Easy to use for sales professionals, can get started quickly with minimal training
- Life of the lead view is really great and helps to see what actions someone took
- Sales, Onboarding and Account management staff are just a real pleasure to work with
- Some of the automation has a learning curve.
- Reporting needs a boost without sales dialer.
- Some of the setup reminders are a bit of overkill, maybe remind every several logins rather than every time you hit a specific screen.
- Offers user-friendly marketing email templates.
- Offers a workflow to easily see who much is in your pipeline ($).
- Offers CRM, marketing automation, and scheduling all in one site.
- N/A - I don't have any recommendations at this time for improvement.
- Workflow automation.
- List segmentation.
- Customer data storing.
- Live chat/support.
- ESP and email deployment.
- Default Fields in CRM could be more flexible.
- Landing Page/Email Builder tool has a steep learning curve.
If you are looking for a CRM, I recommend SharpSpring. If you're looking for a way to easily segment out your customer database for email, or other utilization, I recommend SharpSpring. If you're looking for an automation tool to send emails based on user data and engagement, I recommend SharpSpring. I'm not the hugest fan of their landing page tool, but it works well enough to get the job done.
- Helps capture leads
- Many features that are helpful in marketing automation.
- Comprehensive reporting which enables someone to have a clear idea of which marketing efforts are working best for their company.
- Lead segmentation
- Lead scoring
- Email automation and personalization capabilities
- Haven't experienced any downside so far, SharpSpring support has always helped me whenever I encountered difficulty.
The software also helps create inbound funnels that capture leads, one is able to segment leads using various ways e.g. custom fields.
A CRM is also included in SharpSpring which helps both marketing and sales teams work seamlessly.
- Share demographics about the visitors coming to your website.
- Automations that helps you get the right information needed.
- Create individualized landing pages to personalize the marketing experience.
- The landing builder can be improved by offering more templates and an easier way to manipulate the links.
- We recommend adding templates for automation like emails and landing pages have.
- Implement an integration with Instagram.
SharpSpring Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is SharpSpring?
SharpSpring is presented by the vendor as a flexible and comprehensive marketing automation platform. This solution offers behavior-based email marketing, native or third party CRM integration, dynamic forms, social media management, landing page and blog builders, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of third-party applications. The vendor states SharpSpring features an intuitive interface with all of the features one would expect from a marketing automation platform, at less than 1/3 of the cost of the competition.
A special partner program is available for marketing agencies.
SharpSpring Videos (3)
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|1,500 Contacts||$550||per month|
|10,000 Contacts||$850||per month|
|20,000 Contacts||1,250||per month|
SharpSpring Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||56%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||43%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
SharpSpring Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SharpSpring Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||Available Internationally|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian|