SAGE CRM - End User Eval
January 30, 2015
SAGE CRM - End User Eval
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage CRM
We use this product to track employees and it's used in conjunction with our HRIS system. Sage CRM allows us to track engagements our consultants are assigned to and it provides the history. It also allows us to house all of our client information, who the sales reps are, who the internal contact is for the account, what practice the consultant is part of, who the Practice Director is, who their supervisor is, etc. HR, IS, Contracts, Recruiting, PD's, Resources Managers, and possibly others use this system. It allows us to keep as much information available in one place on a user friendly, company wide, accessible system.
- In my prior job with my current company, we used Sage CRM to create offer letters and send them directly from this system. It was quick and easy because their contact information was there and accessible..
- Also in my prior job I was tasked with working with out employees/consultants on leaves of absence. IN addition to tracking in our HRIS system, we also used this system since it's internally accessible to managers and others outside of HR. It was a very quick and easy process to update Sage CRM to reflect someone being out on LOA. It was just a quick to change them back when they returned.
- In working on employee situations, we are able access the work history portion on this system so we could see how long the employee was engaged with past clients, we easily located the supervisor, the sale rep and others we need to work with to complete the investigation process. It's all there, easy to access.
- I find SAGE CRM to be very user friendly. I'm not very technically savvy and this system was not intimidating for me to use.
- One thing I wish SAGE CRM could do functionally is to be better able to move around between the tabs. There are occasions where it's difficult to "go back" because it only goes back to far, or you have to exit the system and go back into the record. It can be annoying depending on what you are working on but it doesn't alter my feelings on the ease of using this system.
- It would also improve the functionality if the user was able to back out of the email option when working in the system. By this I mean, if I accidentally click on the email address of the employee when working in the file, I have to exit the record and get back into it to clear that function out. This was more of an issue when I was doing offers from this system.
- It's used to quickly assess if a consultant is between engagements, coming to the end of an engagement, etc. which allows for quicker turnaround on placements.
- It's used for client management; contacts can be quickly added/deleted as contacts change; the sales reps can be quickly accessed if needed to address client needs or concerns.
I've not evaluated any other products and this system was in place long before I came on board. I will say I've used other systems in the past and this system is user friendly, easy to learn, well laid out, functional, and very rarely goes down or experiences technical issues. It's s great system!
I was not part of the building process but have been with other systems. I think you need to think about who is going to be using this system, how they will be using this system, and what the end user and the people buying the system are expecting to get out of it. I feel if there is a clear, defined, documented process, it would serve the purchaser well to be sure this system can do exactly what they want it to do, can be altered if needed, the costs associated with that process, timelines, and compatibility with other systems. It's also a great system for pulling reports for various things.