Sage CRM

My Experience about Sage CRM

March 22, 2022
Sage CRM is simple and easy to use. We have been using it for many years and it performs outstandingly. Sage CRM provides a tutorial as …

Green Sage wins the page

March 15, 2022
Sage is the platform we use to process invoices throughout the company. We have over 40 schools and Sage makes it effortless to approve …

Why I Miss Sage CRM

October 06, 2015
We no longer use Sage CRM but previously we used it as our client relations management system. It was used across the whole organization. …

Sage - The Spice of Sales

October 02, 2015
We use Sage CRM for our sales team, as a lead and sales tracker and for our email marketing. It's only used by our sales team. Our …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2018

Customer data management / contact management (18)

Opportunity management (18)

Territory management (18)

Customizable reports (18)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage CRM, and make your voice heard!

Sage CRM (cloud)

$45

Per User per Month

Sage CRM (on premise)

On Premise
Lifetime License per Seat

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $33 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Sage CRM?

Over 14,000 small and medium sized companies across the globe use Sage CRM. The vendor says Sage CRM helps users to accelerate sales, drive business productivity and make customer interactions count. It is used by enterprising, growing companies seeking new ways to interact with customers, leverage the power of social media and leverage mobile developments to further grow their business.

Sage ERP can be connected to Sage CRM. The vendor says this integration can yield better business insight, increased efficiencies and productivity, and a single, customer-centric view across their entire business.

Sage CRM Features

• Supported: Quick To Deploy
  • Supported: Easy To Use
  • Supported: Configurable
  • Supported: Flexible to Customize for Your Workflows
  • Supported: Affordable

Sage CRM Video

Visit http://video.sagecrm.com/index.php to watch Sage CRM video.

Sage CRM Downloadables

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported Countries24 countries worldwide
Supported LanguagesMulti-language

What is Sage CRM?

Sage CRM is an SMB-oriented CRM platform offered in both SaaS and on-premise editions. Unlike the Sage SalesLogix product, the SaaS version is a true multi-tenant offering. The platform offers excellent integration with Sage ERP and accounting products. It is also a good global solution and is available in many languages and is used by over 12,000 customers worldwide, with many customers in Europe.

How much does Sage CRM cost?

Sage CRM starts at $33.

What is Sage CRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Scripting environment highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Sage CRM?

The most common users of Sage CRM are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

We evaluated many other CRM but selected Sage CRM because it is one of the most cost effective CRM's available in the market. I would say this is the best platform to manage leads, though they have not a great customer support team still it solves the basic problem of lead management. We could also customize the product according to our needs which was not available with other products.
David Oliva | TrustRadius Reviewer
I prefer HubSpot CRM over Sage CRM because I think it is a more comprehensive and affordable product. The big advantage Sage CRM has is the connection to the Sage accounting software. If you happen to use both, you can benefit greatly from the synergies created. Otherwise, I believe HubSpot is the superior product.
Jeffrey Wallace | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sage is an awesome CRM and has several functionalities that several small business can take advantage of however for a small start up business that is trying to get its legs, Hubspot has affordable pricing and complete customization of the backend, meaning that you can create the perfect CRM for your own unique business.
I used Salesforce in the past which does almost everything as Sage CRM, but typically it's a bit expensive. It also lacks the advanced web interface and did not suit well with other software.
Glen Mund | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have looked at and used both Salesforce and Maximizer in the past. Salesforce offer similar functionality to Sage CRM at much higher price typically. Maximer has less funtionality and because of its on premise background lacks the advanced web interface of Sage CRM.
Monroe Singh ☁ | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have a preference for Salesforce.com because of the app exchange that they have. Sage CRM is more on par with Oracle CRM and NetSuite CRM+. Oracle CRM is the most similar with the dual options of on-premise and cloud based solutions. I am mostly working with Salesforce.com clients presently.
Matt Daniels | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce and Maximizer CRM. In my personal opinion, I prefer both of these products over Sage CRM. They are both more user friendly and easier to maintain. Also Sage has shot their prices up over the years and the price just does not match the product, in my opinion. Sage CRM is not without it's charms but I definitely would prefer to use another CRM.
April 30, 2015

Easy peasy

I believe that Sage CRM is superior to Salesforce, having worked with both I found Salesforce tedious to work with, not very logical set up and key information was hard to find. I know that people that have not had the pleasure of working with Sage CRM were satisfied with Salesforce and did not experience any of the problems I, and other Sage CRM users, encountered. To me, working with Sage CRM was like second nature, easy and very comprehensive, effective and efficient.
Luis Brea | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have evaluated and implemented MS Dynamics CRM from a business perspective, and more recently Salesforce.com CRM as an administarator. Sage was more intuitive than Salesforce, and also less expensice than both of them. At that time, I used Sage CRM because the company I was working with had purchased Sage ERP. However, they never implemented it, but I did implement Sage CRM almost by myself. It is a great tool to manage sales process and marketing campaigns.
Gary Perkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • GoldMine,Microsoft Dynamics CRM,Maximizer CRM,Zoho CRM,Swiftpage ACT!,Salesforce.com,Pipeliner CRM,sales logix
Whilst SAGE CRM was selected around 10 years ago and we became a partner, the main contenders would have been at the time Sales Logix and MS CRM 4.0. However, we had extensive experience of the mid-market CRM's and decided on SAGE CRM since it had a clean, easy to understand interface and importantly offered both workflow automation and Self Service capability, all of which across both the Case and Sales and Marketing functionality was seamless and saved time. As it was pure browser based, access was from anywhere we wanted.
In my view, SAGE CRM still stacks up well against all the other mid-market CRM systems and offers good value for money, but more importantly, it is an easy to operate and customisable solution which user like. Again, we can teach administration users very quickly to support and customise themselves since the admin. function are clear as well.
January 30, 2015

SAGE CRM - End User Eval

I've not evaluated any other products and this system was in place long before I came on board. I will say I've used other systems in the past and this system is user friendly, easy to learn, well laid out, functional, and very rarely goes down or experiences technical issues. It's s great system!
Danny Estrada | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a partner that implements most of the mainstream CRM products in the marketplace and Sage CRM is a great fit because of the low cost to deploy, the ease of setting up and rolling out the technology, and the continued improvements and enhancements through Sage Software to keep pace with the quickly evolving world of CRM. It has been in the marketplace for nearly 20 years and has always been a browser delivered solution. With that level of experience in the CRM market Sage CRM provides very robust functionality at a very reasonable price point, given the pricing of some of today's CRM options.
Jay Lentz | TrustRadius Reviewer
GoldMine, ACT!, MSCRM, Saleslogix, Sugar CRM, Salesforce.com
Sage CRM is stronger or equal to each. The depth that is available out of the box is excellent, and though configuration is almost necessary, it makes the product extremely powerful. Many clients rely on the integration to Sage 100 accounting and the ease of communication that allows.
  • Microsoft Dynamics CRM,Salesforce.com,GoldMine
The ease of use for our many different types of users makes it an easy choice for me and hopefully for the other employees I have recommended it to. I have seen the results as compared to other platforms and in my experience, it is far superior and easier to work with.