Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is being used within our accounting group. Sage Intacct helps solve the problem of manually entering exchange rate gains and losses on received payments. Our prior software did not do this for us. Also, it gives us a lot of granularity into customer invoices to easily answer questions for our customers. We can link it to Salesforce to invoice quickly from opportunities, too.
- Excellent at generating recurring subscription invoices on a monthly basis.
- Easy to receive a payment in AR Module
- Class dimension helps track revenue to specific tradeshow
- Need to be able to automatically add a month to a recurring order entry template
- Need to be able to send multiple invoices to an email from order entry screen
- Need a drop-down on invoice rev rec template. If there are 50 lines you have to enter 50 dates--perhaps be able to drag a single date down.
- Saves time for staff
- Can invoice with more automation than prior software
- Good visibility and sorting of expenses with classes
It’s very intuitive and the screens don’t display too much information, so you can easily decide what options you have to work with. Also, the flow of the software is well documented in the help section if there are any questions, or you are doing something new. It works great with Salesforce for invoicing.
Their reply times are about average.
We are easily able to invoice through the order entry module via Salesforce API and are able to make recurring journal entries for subscription sales.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
Sage Intacct is great for calculating exchange rates on payments. It is not good for being able to un-apply a credit for an invoice. Unfortunately, once you apply a credit there is no way to remove it, you have to manually create another credit. Needs improvement with being able to mark AR invoices showing the word “Paid” on them.