Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
We are currently using Salesforce.com, although not well, to track seller and buyer needs of a product we broker. We have one account that is tied to the owners' email which helps feed in the data and our VA at times logs in to help. We are trying to have it solve tracking so we don't miss opportunities and looking for ways to streamline processes.
- Contact Management: you can keep detailed notes on contacts, follow up info, and other relevant details you want searchable
- You can see the relationship between a person and the companies which can help if someone leaves a company all that knowledge and project work that you might have done with that one person can still be tracked back to the company to then move on to the next person in that role.
- You can track deals and deal flow and move things along.
- It is just so overwhelming. I think having a salesforce light would be advisable. I haven't even scratched the surface of the abilities but I find it overwhelming so I just don't even use it that much.
- The amount of data and options seems great but when it comes down to actually using it, because it is so much it feels cumbersome. Having a lighter version or something that seems more visually pleasing and very easy would be nice.
- I really find it so overwhelming that I am on the fence of keeping it. I can conceptualize the reasons for using it and its cost but when it comes to actual usage I fail to implement. I also wish the there was a light version where we can also add in other users but not at the cost level it is currently at.
- We have spent a lot of money getting Salesforce set up by pros for what we wanted however it feels so cumbersome to use we just simply haven't adopted to using it.
- Because you pay per seat and it isn't cheap I have yet to purchase more than one seat. This limits how I can have my VA help me from afar as she often needs to have a code sent to log in as me to help me with my needed tasks.
- I haven't seen it pay for itself but to be honest I haven't put real effort into using it. I worry about scale ability and cost so hesitate to put real effort and time and resources towards building it.
I guess I am overwhelmed by Salesforce.com. I don't know. I have a Salesforce account with the intent to manage relationships and workflow and can't even navigate that in an easy way. It feels like if I was to use Salesforce to do more work in the website realm that the complexity would be too much for a small business owner wearing many hats to utilize.
Do you think Salesforce.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce.com's feature set?
Did Salesforce.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce.com go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce.com again?
If you want complete work flow and customer relationship management this is an amazing tool. It is a great tool regardless. But it isn't great if you don't use it. For some this could be overkill. I'm finding adaption to this very hard and it seems to hold me back from fully wanting to discover all its functions.