"Salesforce.com review from independent contributor"https://www.trustradius.com/crmSalesforce.comUnspecified8.220631012013-07-22T20:01:39.887Z
- As expected with a sales CRM, it helps to track all correspondence with prospects and customers.
- There is a way to BCC a SFDC email for every email I send out that then captures it in the history of that Contact, which is great.
- I like the ability to create my own reports on the fly. They do take some learning to get used to, but once you've mastered it, good amount of information can be found.
- Many times it takes quite a while to load the page. Seems to be slow too often.
- Keeping track of my pipeline is the most important piece that Salesforce.com does.
- By allowing me to track all of my correspondence with customers and prospects, it enables me to be much more efficient for follow ups. I don't have to go back to pages of hand-written notes to find info about our last conversation or meeting.
It's the de facto standard for CRM. I can't imagine using another CRM solution out there. Additionally, so much of our ecosystem internally is tied to SFDC (i.e. commissions, sales intelligence, etc.).