Salesforce is FUN to use
July 09, 2018
Salesforce is FUN to use
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Our marketing and sales department uses Salesforce to track leads and opportunities, as well as the accounts and contacts associated with the opportunities. Additionally, we sell our software through a partner channel. Salesforce makes it easy for us to manage our channel partners as well as our existing prospects and customers. Aside from selling software, we also provide consulting services. Our consulting manager tracks her projects in Salesforce as well.
- Salesforce is extremely customizable. No matter how unique your business processes are, they can be created in Salesforce.
- The Salesforce mobile app is very powerful and easy-to-use, so no matter where I'm at I can access my CRM data and edit records on the go.
- Salesforce has a huge app exchange with 3rd party solutions that seamlessly integrate with your instance of Salesforce.
- Salesforce is very expensive. They have several different products and editions, but the cheaper editions are often missing one or two key features that you need, so you're forced to pay for a more expensive edition which can end up being overkill.
- While Salesforce is highly customizable, if you want a feature out of the box you will have to pay a lot more. So if you don't have the development experience to build something out in your Salesforce instance, you need to purchase an add-on from Salesforce. And often times these add-ons seem like things that should be included in the product anyways.
- Salesforce is complicated and can take time to learn, meaning you'll need to spend resources to have someone in your organization trained on the product to get it's full value.
- Salesforce saves us a lot of time because we can automate processes that were previously taken care of manually.
- With Salesforce, we've increased our visibility into customer interactions exponentially, so we can better help our customers by having the total view of their history with our company.
- Salesforce is so customizable that we save a lot of money because we can create custom apps that replace some of our external software systems (that we were paying extra for).
Salesforce is heads and shoulders above all other CRM systems out there - it's more powerful, more customizable, more scale-able, and more mobile friendly. On top of that, Salesforce has extremely content-rich communities where you can interact with other Salesforce users and developers to get answers to questions. Trailhead (Salesforce self-training) is the best software-training experience I've ever had. Salesforce is FUN.
Salesforce can handle all of your CRM needs - whether you're in marketing and sales and need to track leads and opportunities, or if you're on the support team and have to keep track of customer cases. Salesforce makes it easy to manage all touchpoints with your customers, prospects, and partners so you always have accurate and up-to-date information with a complete view of the customer. With Communities you can take things a step further by building out websites where your customers and partners can engage with one another and get self-service support (knowledge base).