The #1 CRM tool you need
June 22, 2021
The #1 CRM tool you need
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
We use Salesforce to manage our customer database and store information for all departments to use such as marketing, sales engineers, and customer support. It solves the problem of having all information stored in one easy-to-use place for everyone versus pieces of information stored in different places within our ERP and each department having to fish for it which can be time-consuming. Overall having customer profiles with all the information in one place allows us to serve our customers better and faster.
- Salesforce is so user-friendly. The design is so intuitive, very little training is needed before you're off running and getting value out of it. It feels like a digital Rolodex with all the information you need to be successful.
- The comprehensive reporting functions make it easy to manage teams and see where improvement can be implemented. Easily see how each representative is doing generating leads, following up, and meeting goals compared to the past.
- Customization allows you to see what's important to you, not what Salesforce thinks is important. Easily manage goals, track progress, and manage business units to understand how your organization is performing.
- With greater flexibility to customize, Salesforce can become overwhelming. Taking the time to set it up to truly meet your specific needs can get frustrating, but once it's done you'll be glad you spent the time.
- Salesforce has had a huge impact on our company. Making us 50% more profitable since we can easily manage leads better and see where profitable opportunities lie.
- Employee management and engagement are also easily trackable and have since made us more accountable to each other since everyone can see progress within their units in salesforce and it drives healthy competition.
In the past we have used monday.com, which was better suited for a project management tool rather than a fully customizable CRM tool. We considered other options like Microsoft Dynamics 365, and HubSpot CRM, but ultimately decided to go with the best. HubSpot CRM's user interface was not as visually appealing or easy to use and the features do not compare to Salesforce which has earned the title of number one CRM tool for a reason. If you want a modern, fully-functional, analytics machine, Salesforce is the top tool.
Do you think Salesforce.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce.com's feature set?
Did Salesforce.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce.com go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce.com again?
It could be updated just a bit to be more colorful for ease of organizing information, and better drag and drop functionality. Salesforce could also provide better tools and trainings to get the most out of the more complex features for users of all levels instead of needing advanced understanding to use the complex features.
It takes a while to get into contact with support if truly needed and I often find myself trying to figure it out on my own instead with online resources. If they would bump up the level of videos and FAQs online to be more comprehensive, user-friendly, or provide on site training if requested, it would be more beneficial for my organization.
Salesforce is well suited for larger organizations that have a large sales department, or large customer-facing unit. If you require a lot of customer touchpoints then your organization can benefit from the complexities of asoftware like Salesforce. It helps manage the intricate details of customers to build lasting relationships and close deals. You can easily see all of the activity with clients if your team is doing a great job inputting the data. It is less appropriate for startups or solopreneurs since it can be time-consuming to manage all of the data input required to give you good output and make the tool useful and valuable. Having a team and managing the data together is what will make the difference of this tool helping or hindering your success.