Overall Satisfaction with Axiom Sales Force Development
We currently use it for maintaining customer and consumer information as well as placing orders for our clients. It is used across a majority of the organization, with a select few not having access to it. It is nice because it works with our phone system so everything pulls up when the customer/consumer calls in.
- They work great with our phone system.
- Easy to edit.
- Easy to delete orders.
- There are a lot of glitches.
- It needs to work every day.
- Tooo many clicks needed to do things.
- I believe it has had a positive impact at least from a corporate standpoint.
- It has been negative. Because of all the glitches we can't do our job thoroughly.
Do you think Axiom Sales Force Development delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Axiom Sales Force Development's feature set?
Did Axiom Sales Force Development live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Axiom Sales Force Development go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Axiom Sales Force Development again?