Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Mobile (formerly Salesforce1 Mobile App)
Salesforce Mobile is used across the entire company, mainly by the business/sales side to track of all opportunities, RFPS, wins/losses, revenue, etc. to keep track of all account histories on the go. It is a great tool to keep all communication in one place and limit the flooding of emails in your inbox.
- Mimics majority of the same functionalities of the desktop version
- Easy accessibility to all accounts from your phone
- The ability to work remote
- More complex to integrate other platforms than the desktop version
- The app takes more time to save/load
- Majority, but not all desktop functionalities available
- Reporting is is extremely easy and accessible to pull
- Ability for SMS communication to your mobile contacts
- Clean/user friendly interface
- Makes sellers lives easier to make updates when they are on the go
- Provides more efficiency and conveniently when working remotely
- Requires little training
Do you think Salesforce Mobile delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Mobile's feature set?
Did Salesforce Mobile live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Salesforce Mobile go as expected?
Would you buy Salesforce Mobile again?
The Salesforce Mobile app is extremely useful and efficient for when you are working on the go and remotely, which is exceptionally efficient during the current conditions were are facing in the pandemic. It allows you pull reporting right in the palm of your hands, saving do much time when you are on the go.