HubSpot is used by our sales and marketing department. It allows us to keep track of our contacts, new leads, send our newsletter, and any relevant info to all our clients. We also keep track of new deals and action items that have to be done. At the end of the quarter we analyze data in the reports.
- Organizes deals in different stages.
- Matches emails with each deal for tracking of all information.
- Has all information about a deal in one place so anyone can easily access it.
- It allows you to make a calendar link to book meetings.
- They have many features but any time you want to do something additional it turns out you have to upgrade or pay more for that feature. Other CRMs offer a lot of these functionalities at a lower cost.
- I've tried other CRMS and one thing I loved that HubSpot does not have is that a deal will change color if an action needs to be taken or if next steps are due. In HubSpot you literally have to go into a deal and see what needs to be done.
- Tasks are shown on a list on the top right hand corner, but if a task passes its due date it doesn't remind you to do it later on.
If you have a large sales team the HubSpot professional suite at $800 dollars a month is well suited, it comes with a lot of functionalities that lets you automatize tasks and keep control of your leads and progression of each deal. For a small sales team, it is a lot harder because the cost for 3-4 people goes up. They should have an overall cost but it would be good if they had an individual cost for smaller companies that includes all features.