May 28, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce Mobile (formerly Salesforce1 Mobile App)
Salesforce Mobile is an optional application being used within our company. Salesforce itself is used by all in the company though. Not everyone in the company needs Salesforce on a daily basis but for those that do, the mobile option comes in very handy, especially if a client issue arises or if there is a critical case that needs addressed. Users typically use the mobile option when away from their computers.
- Access to Salesforce whenever and wherever.
- Simple navigation to all the things that are important for users.
- Ability to customize the app to tailor to different organizations.
- Just like Salesforce, there's a lot you can do with the app. It can feel overwhelming if you don't know what you're looking for.
- This isn't necessarily a fault, but when you use Salesforce on a computer most of the time, when going to Mobile you do have to make an adjustment and be prepared for a different layout and navigation.
- Ability to access Cases when on the go.
- Ability to access Account information when on the go, especially when there is a client issue that needs to be addressed and having the ability to get into the contacts, previous activity history, etc.
- Businesses are built on clients and services, without one or the other you don't have a business. Having a mobile friendly option is important for our company to be able to keep a hand on our clients at all times.
- I would say our company is more efficient, in the sense that we can access our client base from anywhere.
- Salesforce Mobile gave us one more tool in our tool belt, which is important in a small company.
- Salesforce Mobile has allowed us to be more reactive to client situations and provided greater ability to provide greater support.
Salesforce has been used in our organization for the past 13 years. We use it for our sales team, production team, support team, development team, accounting team, etc. We probably use it in ways that it wasn't intended, but it works for us. Being a small company it doesn't make sense to have a lot of different apps for different departments. For this reason, we don't have any other CRM systems similar to Salesforce or Salesforce Mobile. Like the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."
Do you think Salesforce Mobile delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Salesforce Mobile's feature set?
Did Salesforce Mobile live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Salesforce Mobile go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Salesforce Mobile again?
I rated a 7 because I personally like to use the desktop version over the mobile version. The app is great when I'm away from my computer but that's really the extent of my usage. I prefer the larger screen and easier navigation over the mobile version. Though I would highly suggest it for someone that's more on the go.