Overall Satisfaction with SAP Ariba Procurement
We went from using PeopleSoft to using SAP Ariba for our purchasing of items we used on the manufacturing floor. SAP Ariba made it easy to find the items that were needed in the catalog and have pictures to verify it was what I was looking for. For items that were bought frequently, there is an option to save items into a folder to find them easily without having to relook up the item as well which made the process much more efficient than previously with PeopleSoft.
- Saves items into a folder.
- Pictures to verify item.
- Ease of filtering what is being looked for.
- User friendly site.
- Being able to purchase everything in the cart at once instead of individually. May have been a company setting.
- Not kicking back to SAP after each purchase and having to go back into Ariba.
- Saving items for future use.
- Tracking what is bought.
- Having everything in one place as a company no matter how large.
- Positive by being more efficient and not spending as much time looking for items.
Do you think SAP Ariba Procurement delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Ariba Procurement's feature set?
Did SAP Ariba Procurement live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP Ariba Procurement go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Ariba Procurement again?