A bit costly but best fits our business needs and increases our overall workflow efficiency by seamlessly integrating with on premises software solutions.
Overall Satisfaction with SAP Integration Suite (formerly SAP Cloud Platform)
We are using SAP Integration Suite in our organization as a centralized cloud system to improve our overall workflow by integrating it with various other software solutions that are being actively used in our organization such as Microsoft Azure's Active Directory, MS SharePoint, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud etc. It is being used by various core departments of our organization such as Finance, Human Resources, Research and Marketing. Our organization is based on Media Production and thus we need to continuously improve the data research and management of our organization and SAP Integration Suite is helping us in solving business problems like finance approvals of new research projects, inventory management, core application's integrations and data and records of various departments within our organization.
- Best Centralized Cloud system with multiple resources for data integration.
- Provides very secured platform for data assets in the cloud.
- Seamlessly integrates with non-SAP software solutions like Azure's Active Directory, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint etc.
- Provides best Customer Support and Documentation that helps a lot in understanding the platform features.
- Provides detailed logs about errors and problems, that are easily understandable.
- SAP Integration Suite doesn't provide a trial version. So you need to rely on third party reports and reviews about the software when buying.
- Needs technical experts or consultants for the initial deployment.
- Can't be afforded by a startup or a small level business because of its high pricing.
- Our organization has been using SAP Integration Suite for over an year now and so far the Return on Investment is on the positive scale. We found it a great software solution for our organization as it perfectly fits in our budget and its innovative features helps in increasing our workability and efficiency.
SAP Integration Suite integrates well with most of the useful on premises applications which we are currently using. We have benefited from these application and data integration capabilities because it helped us a lot in efficiently and effectively managing the various departments within our organization. We Integrated SAP Cloud Platform with various on premises applications such as Azure's Active Directory as an Identity Provider, MS Outlook integrated with mail infrastructure, Blackline for Finance, Darwin and Benefit Focus for Human Resources in our organization.
Do you think SAP Integration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Integration Suite's feature set?
Did SAP Integration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Integration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Integration Suite again?
SAP Integration Suite integrates well with other useful SAP solutions like SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP S/4HANA and SAP Data Intelligence. It can also be integrated with other non-SAP solutions like Azure AD, MS Outlook, Blackline, MS SharePoint etc. to increase the whole organization's workflow. The integration factor is what makes it a good fit for our organization. SAP Integration Suite provides a good solution for a Medium or a High level Business that is backed a good funding. But a small level business or a startup can't afford using SAP Integration Suite because of it being overpriced.