Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
It’s over two years now ever since I started using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud to enhance business procedures like data integration and Business Analytics. We are using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud across all departments in our organization. Data driven insights and HR metrics allows me to ease my daily business obligations.
- Analytic features has enabled me to optimize data trending and standardize HR metrics.
- Financial Planning and workforce management.
- Talent metrics and pre-delivered aid in Human Resources management.
- I don’t have much, but the vendor should consider implementing on-premises version of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- Workforce Analytics and Planning helps in making business decisions with AI business insights.
- Machine Learning and AI helps me to develop conversation assistants.
- Self-Service model is another great feature that allow me to build model to tasks to discover insights instantly in real-time.
- With SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, it has been easy to automate workforce via planning and analytics.
- Determining profitability of our agency also makes it easy to know the organization financial standing through multichannel models.
- Visualizing information and creation of complex data.
Unlike Apache Hive, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud do not have capabilities for global enterprise corporations. Also, it has a robust backend integration feature that makes it easy to connect to tons of external applications and APIS.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
To manage data quality and develop solid data foundation requires a robust platform. That’s why I would 100% recommend SAP Data Warehouse Cloud since it will also help to integrate data from multiple external sources.