Quire Reviews

Praxant Pacific | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 20, 2020

Create a simplified project with Quire

The software is just as ubiquitous in professional life. Quire is a top-notch project management tool that simplifies the task or project for my office, and used by our department of our company. Overall, the software helps my project for splitting out big ideas into small chunks, visualizing the project workflow, prioritize and focus on the simplified versions, rather than complex procedures.
  • Implements the concept of Kanban boards to give companies the ultimate control of the workflow.
  • Supports the streamline workflow with Kanban board, also tracking the progress is much easier with interactive charts.
  • Assigning team members is quick, adding due dates, tags and setting priority to a task with icons is much more efficient.
  • The drag and drop feature helps to restructure the task list.
  • And in the project overview page, there you can see entire list of the members in a project, setting up a new member and assigning roles or different permission to them can also be done from the single page.
  • As Quire lets you to assign priorities, and delegate tasks, the entire process seems confusing.
  • You need a little extra knowledge to cope with the Quire environment.
  • Spotting the obstacles with Kanban boards is much of a hectic job, unless you are a techie.
Quire implements the concept of Kanban boards to give companies the ultimate control of the workflow. With
Quire it is pretty easier to create a personalized sub-list. To-do list is the plus point for managing the overall task before assigning the task details. Attaching files, setting up assignees, due dates all can be done with a single click.
Well, I am satisfied with their customer service.
Read Praxant Pacific's full review
January 17, 2020

EXCELLENT for free software! Minimal and efficient

I use Quire to organize my To-Dos in a way that allows me actually to do it (yes, I know! Shocking.) I find that it keeps me more accountable than a regular To-Do list app, and I love the Kanban boards and the way that they have a To-Do, In Progress, and Completed categories for my tasks. I also really like the fact that it has an overview of everything. It saves me a lot of time.
  • Kanban boards that makes it easier to look at my tasks.
  • Categories that help me organize my tasks into To-Do, In Progress and Completed.
  • Quire syncs with your calendar, but it would be nice to see an actual calendar within the app as well.
I recommend Quire for small business owners, small teams, and the everyday professional, but I don't think it's suitable for big organizations. For a free piece of software, it's not surprising that they lack the capacity for it. It suits the needs of someone who wants to keep things small and minimalistic.
Friendly and prompt support. No issues.

Task Management (2)
9.5
Workflow Automation (1)
Team Collaboration (2)
10.0
Support for Agile Methodology (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (1)
Email integration (1)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)
Quotes/estimates (1)
Invoicing (1)
Project & financial reporting (1)
Integration with accounting software (1)

About Quire