Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Quire, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Quire is a project collaboration management software based on an infinite nested task list concept. Whether the user is self-employed or works within a team, Quire is built to increase users' productivity. It optimizes project management, allows users to visualize their workflows, improves real-time collaboration, as well as provides a centralized collaboration tool. With half a million users, Quire’s features and design aim to streamline project management, even for complete beginners.
Breaking projects into smaller, bite-sized tasks is critical for successful project management. Quire is built for this key activity, to help businesses that struggle with taking big goals and both making them smaller and managing all these little tasks. Three main view modes in Quire include Task List view, Kanban view and Timeline view to enable users to work smarter and achieve higher milestones.
Projects with extensive to-do lists usually make it difficult for teams to manage and prioritize tasks. Quire solves this problem with nested task lists that break long-term projects into small, manageable steps. The My Tasks feature helps users organize their assigned tasks. They can also visualize their workflow with Quire's Kanban board, which is designed for projects that require more collaboration. For periodical projects or tasks, Quire enables recurring tasks that eliminate repetitive scheduling.
The Dynamic Timeline, which functions as a modernized Gantt chart, is a notable feature that improves the efficiency of scheduling and delegating tasks. Quire's Timeline provides a calendar-like view of important deadlines on an extremely user-friendly interface. According to the vendor, the Quire team uses the Timeline to visualize the progress of their product launches and event planning.
Quire integrates with Zapier, Slack, Microsoft Teams and GitHub. The Zapier integration is crucial for teams that use the Quire mobile app to access a virtual assistant. For those who often communicate on Slack, teams can now get updates on Quire projects through Slack. Users can connect with teammates while directly working on a Quire project thanks to the Microsoft Teams integration. The integration with GitHub is well suited for projects that involve a lot of coding. Siri and Google Assistant help users simplify task management through voice control. Quire's API allows users to build their own scripts and connect Quire with other applications. Quire syncs with Google Calendar to create events, and offers a Gmail add-on that converts emails into tasks.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Support for Agile Methodology
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 日本語|
- Implements the concept of Kanban boards to give companies the ultimate control of the workflow.
- Supports the streamline workflow with Kanban board, also tracking the progress is much easier with interactive charts.
- Assigning team members is quick, adding due dates, tags and setting priority to a task with icons is much more efficient.
- The drag and drop feature helps to restructure the task list.
- And in the project overview page, there you can see entire list of the members in a project, setting up a new member and assigning roles or different permission to them can also be done from the single page.
- As Quire lets you to assign priorities, and delegate tasks, the entire process seems confusing.
- You need a little extra knowledge to cope with the Quire environment.
- Spotting the obstacles with Kanban boards is much of a hectic job, unless you are a techie.
- Kanban boards that makes it easier to look at my tasks.
- Categories that help me organize my tasks into To-Do, In Progress and Completed.
- Quire syncs with your calendar, but it would be nice to see an actual calendar within the app as well.