Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
This multi-data cloud solution is being used in all departments in the main Alliance Data Card Services organization to unify data in one integrated solution. It has saved a lot of time managing data from different sources to one platform.
- Connect data across different multi-cloud and on-premises repositories thus, saving time.
- The in-memory speed helps us gather insights and analyze both structured and unstructured data in real-time.
- Integration with other SAP services and other applications improves capabilities.
- Data modeling.
- Ever since I started using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud at Encova Insurance, I have never experienced any drawbacks.
- Customer Support: call, live chat and email enables us to get assistance whenever we face errors.
- Database features such as storage, scalability and data manipulation.
- Data integration is among the vital capabilities that help business users to connect data from multi-data repositories.
- We have been able to improve performance by allowing users to work on the same project via a self-service portal.
- Data integration in one centralized platform reduce time and operational costs.
- Data modeling and business catalog.
SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is flexible, highly integrated, and cost-effective compared to competitors, which has poor backend integration capability. In our organization, we prefer SAP Data Warehouse Cloud since it integrates with all external platforms we have in our system.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend SAP Data Warehouse Cloud to all businesses that are looking to centralize all data repositories(On-premises and cloud-based) in an integrated platform to save time and improve performance.