https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1B/67/S21C9I2RIS42.JPEGFast, easy and useful!Our organization is using PayPal Here almost everywhere. Our stores can carry these around connected with their iPhones and check people out anywhere. Corporate offices can use it also for when they have people come in to view our retail items that we have on showcase. One problem it addresses is long lines. Lines at the front of the store are shorter now and everyone loves that. Customers can checkout anywhere in the store.,On the go - can bring anywhere and still swipe peoples card. Easy to use - plug it in the phone and swipe away. Fees are cheap. You won't lose out on money by using PayPal here.,No offline mode. You have to have service to swipe someone's card. Customer support could be better at times. And then there are fees if they are not using US cards. Which is not that big of a deal because it only happens every once in a while.,9,Positive - It has made more customers happy It has kept customers coming back because checkout is easier now,Square POSPaypal here is great for taking payments up front in personI use PayPal Here for our merchant services. We use it for several things. We use it to request money from clients. We use it to send money to Virtual Assistants overseas. We use it to pay for monthly tools and subscriptions. We use it to set up recurring billing with clients as well. We have also used it on occasion to take a credit card on the spot at an event.,Taking credit card payments in person. Very handy for live events. No set up fees or monthly fees for the paypal here app Low transaction fees.,I don't believe you can set up monthly billing from the paypal here app. I use the Paypal from a web browser more than I use the app Sometimes the finger print scanner doesn't come up and I have to type in my password. No big deal.,10,It's a free app, but I pay for the merchant services part of Paypal It has allowed me to take credit cards on the spot from a client after a sales pitch. Instead of having to invoice them and getting a check months later It lets me get my money up front and not have to ask for it through email.,PayPal Payments,Facebook for Business, Zoom, Dropbox BusinessPayPal Here: An invaluable tool for the artist or small nonprofitPaypal Here was used for the first time by the nonprofit I volunteered for taking in registration and membership in an art show. This was the first time we had opted to take credit cards for the organisation.,Easy to use and understand interface Versatility across devices and through the dashboard Easy to understand terms,This is a service best for small non-profits and self-employed artists. Reliant on wifi or mobile access,9,Opens up the possibilities of taking payments other than cash or checks Allows for last minute registration and memberships at shows and functions,Square,Adobe Photoshop, QuickBooks Pro, Dropbox, Adobe Illustrator CC, WordPress
PayPal Here

PayPal Here Reviews

PayPal Here
Filter 7 vetted PayPal Here reviews and ratings
July 23, 2018

PayPal Here Review: "Fast, easy and useful!"

• On the go - can bring anywhere and still swipe peoples card.
  • Easy to use - plug it in the phone and swipe away.
  • Fees are cheap. You won't lose out on money by using PayPal here.
  • No offline mode. You have to have service to swipe someone's card.
  • Customer support could be better at times.
  • And then there are fees if they are not using US cards. Which is not that big of a deal because it only happens every once in a while.
Using it at retail stores is the best spot for it. Having the ability to checkout customers all over the store instead of standing in long lines at the front is very helpful. Can keep customers instead of them shopping somewhere else. I think one place where it would not work so great is at groceries store. It would be hard to check people out in the middle of the store with a lot of items.
Andy Ryan profile photo
March 09, 2018

Review: "Paypal here is great for taking payments up front in person"

• Taking credit card payments in person. Very handy for live events.
  • No set up fees or monthly fees for the paypal here app
  • Low transaction fees.
  • I don't believe you can set up monthly billing from the paypal here app.
  • I use the Paypal from a web browser more than I use the app
  • Sometimes the finger print scanner doesn't come up and I have to type in my password. No big deal.
Paypal here is perfect for events. You can show up and just pull out your phone and take payments. I wouldn't recommend it for a point of sale system. There are much better alternatives to that if you have a retail location and are doing hundreds of transactions a day.
Read Andy Ryan's full review
AK Cyrway profile photo
January 30, 2018

Review: "PayPal Here: An invaluable tool for the artist or small nonprofit"

• Easy to use and understand interface
  • Versatility across devices and through the dashboard
  • Easy to understand terms
  • This is a service best for small non-profits and self-employed artists.
  • Reliant on wifi or mobile access
This is a great tool for artists, crafters, and non-profits to take credit card payments or paypal transfers on the go, to pay for goods, services, and memberships.
Read AK Cyrway's full review

PayPal Here Scorecard Summary

About PayPal Here

PayPal Here is a POS and payment processing system that includes either a mobile card reader or a chip reader (hardware), and is powered by the mobile PayPal Here app. Admins can add up to 1,000 users per account, and the app also includes invoicing, reporting, and inventory management features.
The pricing structure for payment processing is:
2.7% per US card swipe.
3.5% + $0.15 to key in cards.
2.9% + $0.30 to invoice.
1% for cross-border transfers.