Overall Satisfaction with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Data consolidation and normalization from multiple external repositories to one central platform is a vital procedure. With SAP Data Warehouse Cloud it is super easy to perform data integration procedure across the entire agency.
- Improving data integrity has enabled us to improve quality of data by removing duplicated and inconsistent data.
- AI/ML integration is another great aspect that advances data science workflow integration to improve knowledge base.
- Data storage from multiple repositories to one integrated platform helps in cost reduction and ease of access to data.
- For almost five years now, it has never been daunting to manage, track and visualize data with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- By integrating data from different sources allows company and business users to easily access data.
- Reducing duplicated data ensures that we save storage space, thus creating space for storing more data.
- Enhancing productivity and efficiency on data by allowing business users to access and work on the same project concurrently.
Do you think SAP Datasphere delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP Datasphere's feature set?
Did SAP Datasphere live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP Datasphere go as expected?
Would you buy SAP Datasphere again?
With database machine learning available on SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, it tends to be effective to create data models. I would recommend it to other business users to try this tool and it will be easy for them to integrate data in one centralized platform.
Using SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
Evaluating SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and Competitors
Unlike other data warehouse software, mainly Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is easy to implement, integrate with external data science workflows, and store data.