Reviews (1-3 of 3)
November 20, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
I don't use it as a traditional help desk system (although it's great for that as well). I manage social media, email, and other related accounts for dozens of clients concurrently. So when I need to log into an Instagram account (for example), we're usually challenged with code that gets sent to the email address on the account. I follow all of those notifications into Teamwork Desk so that my entire team has access should they need to access a client account.
Read Jeff Mendelson, MBA's full review
Probably the best priced, and most-able help desk software out there.
Score 9 out of 10
We're using Teamwork Desk for customer support. Our customers can email their issues, submit a ticket through our platform, or use popup form. Desk allows us to provide assistance to our customers when they need it. One of the reasons we chose Desk is the integration with Teamwork Projects. So we can turn tickets into tasks to be completed. That allows us to track work associated with tickets, and be able to deliver flawless service.
- Smart Inboxes allow us to filter tickets into specific themes/categories that we can use for prioritization
- Teamwork Desk integrates with Teamwork Projects to turn tickets into tasks
- The text editor is pretty easy to use to write replies, insert (paste) images, etc.
- Feedback email sent to customers works well, customers leave ratings
- Some great ways to automate certain stuff
- API and webhooks are very flexible and detailed
- Desk allows part-time agents which they don't charge for, so you can bring someone in to help on select tickets
- Help docs can be cumbersome to manage, especially write articles
- The mobile app is good, but there's A LOT of room for improvement (I believe they are working on new app)
- Pricing can be a bit steep the more users you get for higher end plan
- Needs to provide a good way to integrate third-party data inside tickets... For example, show customer's orders while viewing ticket
- Needs a better popup form, current "Access" widget is not very good
Read Viktor Nagornyy's full review
Overall Teamwork Desk is a great product, reliable and flexible. It's well suited for most businesses, but higher end plans can be expensive the more users you get. So might not be ideal for small businesses. But, if you're using Teamwork Projects and need a help desk than Teamwork Desk should be your choice. The integration works well, and they are constantly improving it. We use all 3 products... Projects, Desk, and Chat. I highly recommend all 3.
May 10, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Currently, I am using Teamwork Desk to take care of our Support Tickets. We use a form on our website that our clients use to let us know when they need help with problems on their website. Once they submit the form our whole gets a notification that lets us know who and when the client submitted a ticket. Once this has been finished one of our team members will go in and delicate the support ticket to the correct individual. Everything works seamlessly. After the ticket has been finished we mark the ticket with the appropriate tag and the client will receive an email letting them know everything has been taken care of. I highly recommend Teamwork Desk if your looking for a software to help you get all your support tickets organized this is the product for you.
Read Matthew McKenzie's full review
Overall, TeamWork Desk has been working for us Great! We have been able to keep track of our of our tickets in a well-organized fashion. Notifications alert our team when someone submits a ticket and also when the client responses back. You can use tags and flags to keep everything going smoothly.
Teamwork Desk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Teamwork Desk
Teamwork Desk provides one central place to manage communications with transparency and accountability — helping the user deliver unforgettable customer support.
Collect every customer interaction in one place. Answer their queries with context and provide more productive, personal responses. Reduce silos, improve collaboration, and ensure nothing goes unanswered by managing all communications from one central system. With Teamwork Desk, service teams can see exactly who’s responsible for what, for faster resolutions with no crossed wires.
Categories: Help Desk
Teamwork Desk Screenshots
Teamwork Desk Integrations
Teamwork Desk Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Enterprise||Contact us||Contact us|
Teamwork Desk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Teamwork Desk Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|