Overall Satisfaction with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
we are using SAP S/4HANA Cloud for employee self-services, managing timesheets, timesheet reports, calculating hours to work on projects, and billing for those hours and efforts. SAP S/4HANA Cloud provides an organizational report for man-hours spent on a particular project and helps us to calculate billing accordingly. employees can manage time, time offs, leaves, holidays planned, and actual working hours by filling in timesheets. and this is applicable across organizations for each employee, each project. this helps us to decide pre-time offs, plannings, and actuals for submitting timesheets and overall reports to match and provide to our clients further.
- timesheet management
- timesheet reports at organization level
- employee self services
- multi-tenant cloud setups are still not available
- lengthy processes and lengthy implementations
- API limitations are still there
- complex licenses and high pricing
- it saves efforts and shows everything easily in dashboard
- easy inventory management and payroll
- HR function implementations are good
- its price higher side but totally worthy
easy implementation, lots of functionalities, easy-to-learn concepts, and effort saving for employees for inventory management, manufacturing mgmt, payroll mgmt, and HR functions. overall a 360-degree business logic provider with complete easiness.
1. well versed with lots of adoption and flexibility areas, the latest easy dashboard UI, and a one-stop solution for all business processes. it offers complete easiness for employees to adapt these functionalities, easy to learn the concepts and easy to implement and can help best in managing inventories very well.
Do you think SAP S/4HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP S/4HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP S/4HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP S/4HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP S/4HANA Cloud again?
it has a vast category of functions and covers many requirements, is easily scalable, time-saving, and frequently adopts changes for HR, finance, and other business purposes. sometimes slow and inconsistent, complex functionalities, not much flexible which make it less appropriate to use.