SAS MOM Rocks!
March 15, 2017
SAS MOM Rocks!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SAS Marketing Operations Management
Right now its used for tracking marketing campaigns for the business by the marketing department. At the moment the department is still very green when it comes to the software and face usability challenges. Others are challenged with familiarizing themselves with the interface. Overall the issue isn't the tool but the users.
- Create and manage a detailed plan for a marketing campaign: when you create detailed project plans and then task and role levels, SAS Marketing Operations Management (SAS MOM) makes it easier to coordinate between projects with very little, if any, issues.
- Share, reuse and leverage existing marketing assets: Like some marketing tools, SAS MOM allows you to create and reuse assets across various channels.
- Manage project collaboration and execution: You are allowed to set up a workflow that helps move processes along without having to manage each step of the project.
- It would be good to have a Storyboard feature to summarize and tie together some of the dashboard metrics.
- Missing feature: Hubspot CRM integration.
SAS first and foremost is a company that relates to all things data and making sure data connectivity is key. SAS MOM data connectivity to our enterprise data warehouse was seamless.
The collaboration of SAS MOM across various channels has been outstanding for those who effectively use the tool. Its a great solution that answers many of the questions one would have if it weren't in place.