The must-have C.A.T. tool
October 17, 2018
The must-have C.A.T. tool
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SDL Trados Studio
SDL Trados Studio illuminated inefficiency and wastefulness in our organization and allowed us to confront it. Today, we can finish tasks significantly faster by using this program. After some time, as we've gained more licenses from more established and more current forms, our productivity and entrance to studios has been more prominent. SDL Trados Studio has enhanced our productivity as an organization and venture administration group.
- The Office-suite-look of the UI makes the tool extremely natural and easy to understand.
- SDL Trados Studio has been enhanced after some time and has been executing new valuable channels for the most widely recognized records that make them a reference CAT apparatus in the area.
- The separating capacities could be better/more intricate. I have encountered many bugs over the years.
- Misses some groundbreaking functionalities, particularly the ability to work with programming documents. For example, for .resx, you have to switch to Passolo.
- Effectively available client support costs extra. Finding direct assistance without paying for the help bundle is like pulling teeth. Fortunately, such a large number of individuals use the product that it is typically simple and speedy to get help from other users online.
- SDL Trados Studio helped our group confront inefficiency. Today, we can finish tasks considerably faster with the use of this program.
- It deals with numerous documents for a similar customer, enabling me to keep everything consistent. I have the ability to take the product out and about and interpret from anywhere at any time, without hardly lifting a finger. What's more, in light of the fact that the product isn't cloud based, I can finish work even when disconnected from the internet.
The interpretation business is taking care of business. There are loads of various agile devices out there meant to encourage interpreters and organizations to do their work quicker and with the quality customers expect. I have been an SDL Trados client for very nearly ten years now and don't lament picking SDL among numerous other agile instruments. The interface is easy to use, marvelous alternate routes and modules, among other astonishing highlights.
SDL Trados Studio has made our organization more efficient. These days, we are able to conquer efficiency issues considerably quicker with the use of this program. After some time, as we get more licenses, our viability will improve. This indicates that using SDL Trados Studio has advanced our efficiency and productivity as an organization.