Nifty and cost-effective. I look forward to seeing SendinBlue's platform evolve further.
Updated September 08, 2015

Andre Leonard | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with SendinBlue

I am the only employee using SendinBlue. By collecting email addresses with a form on our website and through in-person events, we assemble an emailing list. We send monthly and weekly updates to our subscribers. Monthly updates feature upcoming events and relevant news stories. The weekly emails (aka our Crazy Deals Blast) feature hot deals from some of our clients in Colorado, California, and Washington.
  • SendinBlue first and foremost has excellent customer service. Eric has been very quick to answer my questions and technical concerns.
  • I appreciate the detailed graphs and ease of replicating campaigns.
  • SendinBlue was very helpful throughout the upgrade process. They helped me decide which upgrade package to purchase and how to establish our own dedicated IP.
  • I would appreciate more font options and block styles.
  • I would appreciate live advice on how to avoid being marked as spam.
  • I would appreciate better image management. I have uploaded so many images at this point that is difficult to find specific ones that I need.
  • My efficiency at creating newsletters has increased massively as I've learned the platform more and more.
  • It allows us to stay much more connected to our users and get their feedback immediately.
  • Our clients appreciate the high definition photos that we include of their logos and products.
SendinBlue is the first email platform that I have used extensively.
As a budget platform, it is very impressive. We chose to stay with SendinBlue because we can tell they are committed to improving their platform while (hopefully) keeping prices highly competitive. I would recommend SendinBlue to any small company who wants to maintain an email following. I look forward to seeing SendinBlue evolve and am eager to help.

Brevo Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages