September 02, 2015
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SendinBlue
Our company uses SendinBlue for mass newsletter/marketing email campaigns, to get in touch with our entire mailing list simultaneously and instantaneously. It is a great way to keep people up to date on what products, events or other news is on the horizon for the future of our company.
- Intuitive email editing interface.
- Allows for quick changes of images and style.
- Quick and accurate response statistics.
- Slightly unwieldy homepage design.
- Not enough design/layout options.
- Not enough font options.
- Better consumer awareness of what we're doing/selling.
- Doesn't feel like a risk at $7 a month.
- Great way to promote a bunch of different things at once.
We used to use MailChimp but it got to be way too expensive for the amount of people we had on our email list, not to mention having an extremely unwieldy website design that was a constant frustration, especially when trying to save designs only to have them mysteriously be erased.
SendinBlue works best if you have a large email list (but under 40,000) and want to send out on average one mass email campaign per month. I wouldn't recommend using it for sending out emails that need to be more personalized or sent to a smaller group of people. The design interface is great.