User Review: "Moz and what it means to me"https://www.trustradius.com/seoMozUnspecified8.32371012014-02-07T23:06:07.260Z
Overall Satisfaction with Moz
I use Moz professional tools for SEO research purposes and insights. Moz Pro Tools are currently only used by me. Moz Pro Tools allow me to gain insight into how one domain is performing against its competitors when looking at Moz ranking factors. I also read the blog on a daily basis to keep up on the latest SEO/SEM trends and debates. Moz has a wonderful community of highly engaged professional search marketers who span the search marketing spectrum and love to share their insights and findings. I personally find a tremendous value from being apart of this Pro community!
- Moz has a ton of valuable data with regards to URLs indexed. The Moz tool allows me to gain insights into search engine rankings and how they may view my sites.
- The power of Moz's community and Q&A forums: there is a wealth of information in there, and I love that I have the opportunity to tap into it when I need to!
- Another strength I see is in their customer service. I have had few issues, but when I did, they were resolved quickly and professionally.
- Moz's leadership - Rand is a great leader and industry advocate!
- Moz's Marketing analytic tools, both free and paid, are yet another powerful tool in the tool box!
- I guess I would like to see more training videos on how best to leverage their tools. Or watch video from other community member on how they leverage Moz's pro tools.
- Increase my research efficiency
- Increase my ability to execute against meaningful strategies and tactics
I have been with Moz since the beginning. I have personal witnessed all of the wonderful changes that company has made over the years. Rands transparency through it all has been amazing. I am a loyal customer and plan on being a loyal member of the Moz family for the foreseeable future. LONG LIVE MOZ!
Laymen in the industry might be overwhelmed or may only engage with the Q&A forum in the beginning. Understanding search marketing and SEO takes time, learning to leverage all the tools and understand what it all means take time and energy. Even I, a professional with 16 years of experience, need more training on how to better utilize the Pro tools.
I have been a subscriber for 7 or 8 years. I love the community, I love the tools, I love the customer service and I love the insights I learn from the Moz community, why would I not renew my subscription? Being a subscriber of Moz is being an active part of the search marketing industry, it's like going to your favorite coffee shop, but even better because everyone is talking about what you are passionate about. What could be better? I don't believe you will find this type of feeling with any other search marketing vendor.