Overall Satisfaction with SessionCam
SessionCam allows us to see what and how users search on our website allowing us to define struggles and therefore to improve the user experience. We use it to watch recorded sessions as well as clicks, mouse movement and page scroll heat maps.
- We can watch recorded sessions and have the same experience as the user
- I can view sessions related to feedback left by the users using another platform
- It gives a good insight in large scale via heatmaps allowing for immediate recognition of what most users are more interested in
- The technical team is quickly available to answer any questions
- All heatmaps and sessions have a good number of filters to explore
- It would be great if the tool had ways to quantify more specific observations
- The struggle is a new tool that will take some time to improve as it is a logarithm and it is learning itself
- The reporting facility is not very easy to understand and it might be able to provide more than what is visible
- The sessions do not record third party tools like live chat, surveys, etc
- From this tool we can generate a hypothesis for A/B testing giving us the ability to gain more conversions without the risk of losing them
- It's a great tool to give evidence to facts
- Understanding the issues helps us with understanding the urgency of fixing them
I have never used any other similar tool and I am happy to say they proved exactly what we need.
SessionCam is very good to identify struggles but requires time and patience to go through each session. It allows us to move the session faster so that we can look for something in particular. Heat maps are a wonderful tool to see where the points of interest are for the user experience (UX) and to focus on different devices. If time is an issue, they do provide consultancy. In general this is a good tool that will help users to not only identify issues for improvement but to understand how the issues affect the user journey which helps when prioritizing changes or tests to put in place on the website.