Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
As a communications consultant it's my job to be well versed in as many marketing automation platforms as I can so I can make informed recommendations to my clients. Our organization is technology agnostic, meaning we will work with any platform the client prefers, but when they ask for recommendations, we almost always recommend Sharpspring. In fact, we like Sharpspring so much, that we've chosen to leverage it for our own site. Quite often we see companies using CRM platforms thinking they are the same as marketing automation. Once we show them Sharpspring they clearly see the difference. Sharpspring gives you deep insight to see where the strongest customer engagement is and allows you to duplicate it. It keeps you from wasting time on things your customers/potential customers aren't interested in.
- Features - Sharpspring has features that rival the big guys in this space for a fraction of the cost.
- Price - Sharpspring has no long term contract commitments and their unique pricing structure puts them well within range for SMBs that might not be able to afford the bigger names in the space.
- Ease of use - While some of the features may be a bit challenging to find when starting out, once you understand the flow and where things are, it's quite easy to learn. I've tried many other marketing automation platforms and while one or two may be equal in user interface, I would say none are easier.
- New Features - New features are integrated often.
- They've changed their support structure since we've been using them, so sometimes support can be a challenge. They definitely respond to your inquiries, but on occasion it can take some time.
- Since we started using Sharpspring most if not all of our campaigns have achieved a 10X ROI.
- The pricing structure allowed us to "test" the system with new clients as they evaluate our services. Once they see how much information and insight the system gives, they signed on with us. Sharpspring has allowed us to start conversations with new clients and grow our business.
Sharpspring features rival any of their competitors. Usually when I talk to the sales people of these competitors they can't believe what we get for the price. They assume they have more features simply because they charge more. Frankly, any features they may have that Sharpspring does not, I find to be just bells and whistles; non-critical things that I really wouldn't want to waste my time on just because I "could". Why pay extra for something that's not critical to the success of your program? I think Sharpspring could use a few more customization options for their new landing page feature, but they are working on it and clearly on the right track.
As a consultant we work with clients of all shapes and sizes in all different markets. I really haven't found one yet where Sharpspring would not be appropriate. Because of its cost and pricing structure I think it's particularly well suited for the businesses that might not be able to afford the bigger guys, but frankly, I think even huge companies with large budgets should use it since it has all the necessary features. I find anything it may be missing really isn't all that critical. Since any marketing/communication program is only as good as its content, I would highly recommend using Sharpspring and placing more of your budget in your content program.