Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use SharpSpring to manage our email communications and campaigns. It's helped with managing our marketing communications by streamlining and simplifying our process. Because it's easy to use, we have a quick turnaround between prep and execution, which is valuable to us. We also get immediate insight on data. They have ensured that we have stats available as soon as possible.
- Email marketing - Time is precious, and people need their information quickly. That means that we have to ensure that communications go quickly so that people can can use this information in their own work or can consult us for more information. SharpSpring makes the work process simple.
- Data analysis - They have stats readily available. As soon as our communications go out, they are already collecting the data and making it available in a variety of formats.
- Customer Service - They have a young team that is eager to learn. So, they are ready to help and will even get on calls with users, schedule webinars, training sessions, whatever it takes to help the user get the job done.
- E-mail - even though it's fairly simple for a pro to use, it's not as easy as it could be. It's still a little too reliant on code. It would be nice to see functionality along the lines of other programs where the work window is as you would see when you publish.
- Customer Service - They treat every call with a rep as a ticket. So, you'll get an e-mail from the person with whom you spoke and another from "customer support." One is enough, guys. If I communicate directly with someone, I don't need the extra clutter.
- Tutorials - in spite of telling you "here's a helpful doc," often you'll be told to view a video. There should be a text that covers the info in the video.
- Positive: Automated process has been easy to use, saving us time.
- Positive: Training is very good. They provide lots of customer support. This helps with getting us ramped up quickly.
- Negative: The system can be hard for a person new to email marketing, and it could be a little simpler.
The main draw for SharpSpring vs. the others is that its layout is simple and easy to understand. Things are spelled out and they are what they say they are. Also, drag and drop and other normal feature are here. Other platforms have lead us to use creative tools like DreamWeaver to get around design issues. Customer service is easy to contact, but be patient (as with any such group). They may jump the gun to solve a problem but they're also just as quick to correct an error.
This platform is well suited for small to mid-level businesses who need a powerful platform and need to save money. However, large companies can take advantage of the features as well, and they'll be glad they did. It may be a young company compared to others, but they are working hard to be competitive and add value for the money.