SharpSpring: We Went From MailChimp To Automation Pimp
Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
- New billing structure makes it more affordable for smaller agencies like us. Now you no longer have to buy 5 licenses at a time. A smart move on SharpSpring to make their platform more affordable!
- Very easy to get new licenses. The dashboard is simple to use. Account settings and license management is very intuitive and easy to learn.
- Automation triggers and workflows are fantastic. You have unlimited options on the triggers that enable you to customize how you engage with your database. It's spectacular and granular and wonderful to implement.
- Part of the platform lacks features such as within the email builder. It's not very easy-to-use and doesn't include modules such as social media, button, etc. But knowing how often SharpSpring is updating I wouldn't be surprised if the email builder gets major improvements in 2017.
- The app is almost useless for design and marketing purposes but is great for entering contacts. I tend to use SharpSpring more for marketing and design reasons, so the app doesn't do me any good. From the sales side of things, I've heard the app is wonderful.
- Email reporting could be easier to navigate. Currently there's a drop down menu and you have to remember what your email was called. Would be much easier if there was a list of emails that populated on the email report page instead of you having to scroll through a drop down menu and try and find it.
- After just one year of weaving SharpSpring into our business, we have seen huge growth for ourselves and for our clients who have bought into the platform as well.
- Before SharpSpring we were a web design and marketing agency that worked on one-off projects and sent our clients on their way once it was complete. After we made the decision to invest in SharpSpring it completely changed our agency. It has helped us establish longer and larger retainers which makes it possible for us to build stronger, closer relationships with the clients who are willing to see the value we provide.
When we first started Go Left Marketing we used multiple free versions of platforms such as MailChimp, HubSpot CRM and Instapage until we could afford the investment of an all-in-one platform. We no longer need to have a separate landing page builder and email builder since SharpSpring does this all. SharpSpring isn’t cheap but it is much more affordable than some of its competitors and it includes many features you won't elsewhere. Still, it beats having to jump from one platform to another to duct tape together all of our marketing efforts. The ability to whitelabel SharpSpring helps put our agency as the resource for their services. They also provide ample marketing material and tutorials to ensure your success as an agency using it.
We are a growing agency and have hitched our growth to that of the Sharpspring platform. They can count on our business for many years to come.
SharpSpring is well-suited for organizations that are willing to learn new technology and have a team that will implement its platform from the ground up. Everyone in an organization who uses SharpSpring should have a baseline understanding of how to use it. If not, it just won’t be as effective. I can't think of any industries that wouldn't benefit from SharpSpring.
Smaller companies, startups and sole proprietors will have a hard time affording the cost of the services, as the buy-in for the platform is not cheap.
SharpSpring from Constant Contact Feature Ratings
Evaluating SharpSpring and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Slow Initial Response