Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use SharpSpring for the management of our inbound marketing campaigns as well as for the management of contacts. It is used across the organisation to develop leads as well as nurture those leads to sales-ready opportunities. We use the CRM, forms/emails and workflow features, and additional features, for this purpose.
- CRM features are vast, yet easy to use.
- Flexibility in the initial set up, with good support.
- Campaign creation is made easy.
- Analytics and reporting are basic.
- Blogging capabilities are minimal.
- Vast improvement in the number of leads generated due to the flexibility and ease of creating and implementing website forms.
- Sales can have more meaningful new business conversations with contacts due to information on previous interactions with content.
- All of the team can use the features efficiently.
- Consolidation of technologies to save money.
SharpSpring doesn't quite live up to HubSpot in terms of the intricacies of its features. But what it does, when compared to the cost of using other premium marketing automation systems, it does well to help meet marketing objectives. Providing your technology stack is configured so that all of your digital needs are covered by other more native products rather than an all-in-one solution (such as GA for analytics), you wouldn't have to rely on SharpSpring for everything.
Should your business require a cost-effective and easy-to-use marketing automation system, where you might not have lots of content initially, SharpSpring would be a good fit. It would also be particularly good should you already have a CMS/functional website where you are looking to improve on your content activities in a more strategic manner.