Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
SharpSpring is being used by our organization to automate our marketing and sales follow-up processes. In addition, we work with our clients to implement SharpSpring effectively, so they also can harness the power of this amazing platform. SharpSpring helps us and our clients solve the problem of manually interacting with potential business leads, tracking our online performance, and helping us determine our direct ROI with our different marketing efforts. It also acts as our CRM to help us keep tabs on our most valuable prospects and existing clients.
- Helps us organize our contact database.
- Helps us automate processes to help us market ourselves, even when we're asleep.
- Provides true ROI tracking, so we can prove the marketing efforts that are driving results.
- The user interface can be seen as clunky.
- Some features, like the email builder, are not as refined as other competing products.
- Would love to see less features done better than more features done not as well.
- SharpSpring has helped us land more clients.
- SharpSpring has allowed us to maintain better sales processes.
- SharpSpring provides tools to bring our business to the next level.
I've personally used HubSpot and Salesforce in the past. While I liked the other platforms, there were almost too many features available and that made it easy to get lost on the platforms. Salesforce, of course, is a monster of a platform that sometimes feels like you need a Ph.D. to run. That's why I preferred HubSpot of these two platforms, but even still, that platform had its quirks.
We recommend SharpSpring because it is an incredible value for the price you're paying. Most other automation software has similar features for 5X the cost. SharpSpring brings you the functionality most businesses need at a reasonable price. And they're constantly adding new features regularly, so you don't feel like you're missing anything from other competing platforms.