Overall Satisfaction with ShopKeep
ShopKeep was our cloud-based POS system for a small brick/mortar retail store. We replaced it with a different cloud-based POS system. ShopKeep initially replaced a cash register to help manage inventory, track sales, COGS, margins, employee time.
- It is easy to set up
- It is easy to use
- It is inexpensive
- Very competent for a really really small business
- They are completely understaffed in the engineering / product development.
- They are a disaster in inventory control.
- Financial reporting is inadequate.
- I was unable to manage inventory
- ShopKeep didn't integrate with my accounting software. I had to double enter all financial data.
- Without inventory controls, all of my financial information was inaccurate. It is impossible to grow a business without accurate financial information.