Overall Satisfaction with Sigma Computing
- Queries Snowflake.
- Automated reports.
- Working in the individual tables.
- Adjusting the screen size for some menus on the left.
- The layout of Sigma in general needs improvement.
- It needs more report automation functionality.
- Nothing to really determine here regarding what we used it for. We used Sigma to extract the data from Snowflake into sheets or Excel, so it is had to say directly the impact it had outside of pulling data.
- Regarding some previous answers, we didn't necessarily use Sigma for those functions.
The screen layout. Some of Sigma is clunky. It is not that intuitive if you don't know what you are doing.
I did, since I am not an advanced SQL user, but I did have trouble at times because of limited intuitive functionality.
We used it to query from Snowflake. It seemed to work well regarding pulling data quickly.