Overall Satisfaction with Signable
Currently using Signable for client engagement agreements. Previously we were using several SAAS applications that offered electronic signatures for various functions but decided to consolidate everything into a single platform as things were starting to get confusing as far as keeping track of documents. It's easy to use and reliable with a user interface that our clients are able to use without issues. It's currently being used across all departments when we need a verified electronic signature.
- Easy to use. Clients have had no issues using it the first time.
- Google Drive and Dropbox integrations are very useful.
- Works well across all browsers and devices we have used.
- Good value for the money.
- Can be tricky to use on mobile devices as some clickable elements are very small.
- Have had a few emails to clients from Signable end up in junk/promotion folders.
- The pay-as-you-go requires the purchase of new credits if you have to amend a document due to an error and resend.
- The ability to use a single software for all of our electronic document needs.
- A good price to value ratio that works well for a smaller agency like ourselves.
- Compliant with EU laws so we do not need separate software for our European clients.
- We realized a positive ROI in the first month, we save several hours of work each month.
- We were able to streamline the online document signing process with a single software.
- Has made doing virtual business very easy.
We switched from DocuSign mostly because the customer support was not as good. It was very difficult to get a response in a timely manner when you have to get a document out to a client and need to wait days for a response. The user interface for DocuSign, on the surface, looked easy to use, but in reality, it was kind of clunky and buggy and caused frustrations with our team.
Do you think Signable delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Signable's feature set?
Did Signable live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Signable go as expected?
Would you buy Signable again?
Signable to is a great all-around option for most businesses that require online document signing. They are based in the UK so if you have clients in Europe, they are fully compliant with all EU laws. There are easier online document options out there so if you are not tech-savvy and a beginner with online document signing, there are some other choices that may make it easier to get started, but Signable is a very good all-around choice for any size business.