IBM Watson Campaign Automation Review: "An Okay Marketing Automation System"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationIBM Watson Campaign AutomationUnspecified7.8781012013-09-27T21:54:05.787Z
- It's an e-mail marketing automation system for sure.
- There are some robust customization options for actual e-mails.
- The user interface is relatively simple.
- Many of the advanced capabilities were either too complicated or difficult to implement.
- Support and training proved to be inconsistent and we even received conflicting responses to some of our specific questions and issues.
- We have improved our click-through rate and effectiveness in sending e-mail marketing. However, I'm not sure how much of this is specifically because of Silverpop.
The heart of what it does is effective enough; however, we faced ongoing support issues both major and minor and a difficult time in working with support and training to get the product to perform specific tasks we needed, such as tracking user activity beyond the e-mail experience or effectively maintaining our contact database.