Sisense Review: "Great solution for even the most technically-challenged users"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biSisenseUnspecified8.7871012017-08-11T19:10:47.624Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sisense
Sisense is being used through our entire organization. It allows us to provide data analysis and reporting to external customers as well as internal users. It drastically reduces the volume of reports being manually run.
- Simple, clean user interface. Sisense offers the most options to the designers and admins. Leaving the end-user the abilities only they need. No confusing layers of options they can't use or understand.
- Fast building of metadata layer over millions of records.
- Ability to interface (reliably) with various databases/systems including IBM iSeries.
- Better ability to download data to excel in a readable format close to what appears in the dashboard.
- Knowledge base is vast but not easily searched.
- More customization options for UI.
Sisense was the only tool that could reliably interface w/ IBM iSeries. In our daily use, we use data sources from SQL Server, Excel, iSeries with no problems.
Web interface is wonderful. The ability to export a FORMATTED report from Sisense to Excel is really lacking. They're working on it but so far, minimal progress. Items come over without number formats, columns not wide enough etc.. Also, printing to PDF only works on things that fit on the page. Multiple-page tables, for instance, only show the first page and first few columns.
Sisense Feature Ratings
Pixel Perfect reports
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile