Overall Satisfaction with Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring
[Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring] is used across the entire organization for web site monitoring, DNS record monitoring and AWS resource alerting and monitoring of event thresholds. Our business needs require application stack real time monitoring as well as APM insight to performance , Site24x7 [All-in-One Monitoring] allows us to schedule maintenance while keeping uptime stats for alerts, this is especially important to reporting, so your uptimes are not skewed for maintenance reasons. This and many other challenges are accomplished with [Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring] tools. We also find it useful to script and utilize APIs to fully automate, and better control cloud resources.
- Certificate monitoring
- Drive space and uptime warning notifications
- Cloud resource auto discovery options to keep new systems monitored immediatly
- Scripting language options (AWS cli, PowerShell, bat, API, python, C, etc..)
- Ability to edit an existing maintenance schedule, vs creating a new one each time
- Grouping of emails to SMS and non SMS alerts to save on false alerts
- Setup of Realtime user monitor was not as functional as expected with regard to adding 3rd party scripts.
- Website app uptime is critical
- Load balance auto scale monitoring is great to see when app requires more autogenerated systems
- Disk drive and network activity monitoring and alerting is vital for system health via proactively alerts.
- A cost effective solution for any size orginization
- NO upfront cost or significant capital for adding physical equipment to acquire and maintain
- Economy of scale, can fit any organizations budget, by simply adding monitor /agent packages on the fly (online purchase instantly available)
Manage engine had OPs manager for alerting and security monitoring alerts, but is just not as robust an offering as [Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring] (RUM.APM features etc..). Originally we had used Nagios on low, to no-cost linux platform, but Nagios will require license also, as well as a physical hardware device or two.
Alos have tested/tried PRTG for single pane of glass, but did not provide as much for the cost as [Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring] at end of testing trials.
Do you think Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring's feature set?
Did Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring go as expected?
Would you buy Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring again?
I have tried other tools (PRTG etc) in the past, and switched from US monitor to [Site24x7 All-in-One Monitoring], for all the built-in features and ability to implement by using with or without the agents deployed (ip discovery LAN). This is one tool that encompasses the entire organization and allows that single pane of glass feel (NOC screen view) for an accurate virtual snapshot of your entire organization, either cloud and/or LAN.