Overall Satisfaction with Skilljar Customer Education Software
Skilljar is used at an enterprise scale with customers in the education profession in our company to train teachers how to use our products. It's specifically used for one product at the company and another LMS is used for training on other products. This solves a business problem by easily connecting to Salesforce and our own platform to onboard customers and educate them on the uses and benefits of the product and how to best utilize it, helping to make implementations of the product perform better.
- Connects to most other platforms that your company uses like Zoom or Salesforce.
- Provides easy to use features for the customer and the user.
- They constantly improve the product.
- Needs more social learning tools like discussion boards and points or emblems.
- Analytics do show usage in a few different ways but they are clunky reports.
- Our customers seem to be getting onboarded efficiently. Giving our customers a good experience helps us retain them longer.
- So far, we are still not able to come up with solid metrics that it provides evidence of ROI. If Skilljar could somehow come up with clear, actionable metrics about customer success and how that relates to ROI then I think it would be vastly better. To be fair, we roll the cost of using Skilljar in the overall price, otherwise, we would charge customers and have a revenue stream to measure.
Do you think Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform's feature set?
Did Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform again?
Skilljar is way better than AITalent LMS in that it doesn't have ALL the clunkiness that Talent has. Talent from a user standpoint is difficult to use and they really don't seem to want to improve because they hardly ever take notable steps to improve the look and the use of the product. Talent is way cheaper though.
Great for large-scale companies that need to set up a training experience for their customers FAST. We got our content done and made it into a course in about 4 months, give or take. We also had a lot of great help from their customer success team, in fact, we were very impressed with the level of professionalism and service we got from their people. Not the cheapest option, however, and it's not really for small-scale users.