Reviews (1-6 of 6)
- The design is simple. If you're looking for a complex or beautiful platform, this isn't it. However, Skilljar makes things very easy to follow and build within.
- Navigating Skilljar is very logical. it is easy to set up a new course and navigate within that course.
- When a file is uploaded into Skilljar, the user then downloads it and there is a lot of added characters to the file name. This is annoying and, to avoid it, I have to first upload files to Imavex and then link the files through that platform. It feels like an unnecessary step.
- The coding for Skilljar doesn't "stick". Meaning: I build tables, save, and then they look different on the Internet. This happens a lot and makes it difficult to build pages in a time crunch.
- The user interface is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Users felt empowered to navigate through the system with very little oversight.
- The Skilljar customer support team is incredibly helpful every step of the way, always willing to jump on a call to work through any issues or suggest workflows to meet specific use cases.
- The hierarchies of content can be confusing. There are domains, catalogs, series, courses, and lessons. It feels like there should be an easier way to group content.
- There wasn’t a feature that allowed us to communicate directly with our customers via email or in-app notifications - outside of the automated notifications. We would have liked to be able to send ad hoc messages as well.
- Great customer service. The setup team is phenomenal and they are very engaged throughout the setup process.
- Ease of use. It is easy to create and publish content across domains and make it available to your learners.
- Always adding new features. Skilljar is very responsive to how their customers are using the product and they are constantly adding new and useful features.
- Pricing. We are up for renewal and the pricing structure has changed and is a little hard to follow, and it seems like year over year cost will be significantly higher.
- Customization limitations. There is a lot that Skiljar can do, but we have been limited by some of the things that it can't that are particular to our use cases. This is a minor con.
- Administrative overhead. Because of workarounds that we need to do because of lacking functionality, there is a considerable amount of administrative overhead. Again, this is minor as it pertains to Skilljar, as it is our particular use cases that present the challenge.
- Ease of use! It's quite simple to create new courses and lessons in an organized fashion.
- The ability to have as many learning paths as we need was crucial given all of the different departments as well as different roles within those departments in our organization.
- Customer service was above and beyond during implementation.
- We are unable to load our course content that is hosted through a Saleforce Community directly in Skilljar. My lessons have hyperlinks to our course content that is hosted this way.
- It would be cool if Skilljar created some out-of-the-box generic trainings such as Sexual Harassment and Corporate Internet Policy.
Skilljar Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Skilljar?
Skilljar’s cloud-based learning management system (LMS) enables businesses to scale their customer and partner training programs. The online training platform accelerates customer onboarding and engagement by enabling multimedia course creation, an intuitive and mobile-responsive learning environment, and automated CRM data integrations.
Instructors simply upload course content, customize with company branding, and publish online courses to the web – no developers or technical knowledge needed. Data is synced with hundreds of business applications and CRMs, including Salesforce.com.
Skilljar Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Skilljar Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|