- Great customer service. The setup team is phenomenal and they are very engaged throughout the setup process.
- Ease of use. It is easy to create and publish content across domains and make it available to your learners.
- Always adding new features. Skilljar is very responsive to how their customers are using the product and they are constantly adding new and useful features.
- Pricing. We are up for renewal and the pricing structure has changed and is a little hard to follow, and it seems like year over year cost will be significantly higher.
- Customization limitations. There is a lot that Skiljar can do, but we have been limited by some of the things that it can't that are particular to our use cases. This is a minor con.
- Administrative overhead. Because of workarounds that we need to do because of lacking functionality, there is a considerable amount of administrative overhead. Again, this is minor as it pertains to Skilljar, as it is our particular use cases that present the challenge.
- Ease of use! It's quite simple to create new courses and lessons in an organized fashion.
- The ability to have as many learning paths as we need was crucial given all of the different departments as well as different roles within those departments in our organization.
- Customer service was above and beyond during implementation.
- We are unable to load our course content that is hosted through a Saleforce Community directly in Skilljar. My lessons have hyperlinks to our course content that is hosted this way.
- It would be cool if Skilljar created some out-of-the-box generic trainings such as Sexual Harassment and Corporate Internet Policy.
Skilljar Scorecard Summary
Skilljar’s cloud-based learning management system (LMS) enables businesses to scale their customer and partner training programs. The online training platform accelerates customer onboarding and engagement by enabling multimedia course creation, an intuitive and mobile-responsive learning environment, and automated CRM data integrations.
Instructors simply upload course content, customize with company branding, and publish online courses to the web – no developers or technical knowledge needed. Data is synced with hundreds of business applications and CRMs, including Salesforce.com.
Skilljar Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Skilljar Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Mobile Web|