Overall Satisfaction with Skilljar Customer Education Software
We use Skilljar for company-wide employee training including onboarding and training created in partnership with subject matter experts. We also use a 2nd Skilljar domain for client-facing training.
- The ability to store videos and include them as part of training.
- Simple themes help with company branding.
- Learning paths to group courses together.
- It would be nice for a learner to instantly know which courses they are enrolled in.
- Analytics are decent, but I rely on other data management tools to share with others.
- It would be great to be able to include rich media files such as videos inside of text lessons.
- Operation staff members can receive promotions by working through a learning path.
- Using a combination of live training and online training, we achieved 30+ AWS certifications in 2020.
- Quick hit trainings and video conference sessions can be pushed to the organization for immediate impact.
Do you think Skilljar Customer Education Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skilljar Customer Education Software's feature set?
Did Skilljar Customer Education Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Skilljar Customer Education Software go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Skilljar Customer Education Software again?
Absorb LMS is a simple-to-use LMS. Skilljar is very comparable in the Administration of the platform. Absorb has the advantage when looking at course enrollments from the learner's point of view. Both handle video extremely well and can provide credentials or certifications. The customer support team at Skilljar is great. Easy to get a hold of and quick to respond. This is a definite advantage.
Skilljar is mostly focused on customer training but it works well as a platform for in-house training. I think it's often overlooked from this perspective as most see it as an external tool or as support to the Customer Success teams. The ability to have multiple domains and separate internal and external training is a plus.