Overall Satisfaction with Smartlook
I use Smartlook to make it easy for my clients to see how small changes can have a big impact. Iterative design allows for tweaks and improvements in conversion rates. These improvements ultimately lead to more closed deals and higher revenue gains from the marketing materials that I develop for my clients.
- Heatmap display for landing pages.
- User session recordings for websites.
- Conversion-based event tracking for landing pages.
- The event-specific page navigation is too subtle; I end up using the "back" button a lot.
- I'd love to be able to build summaries and reports for clients to consolidate feedback for their review.
- 30% increase on landing page conversions for the funnels I implement Smartlook with.
- 5% bump in revenue performance for the accounts using Smartlook to sell digital products.
- Greater retention of clients because of the way I am able to present information.
Any time I have had an issue, the support team has made it incredibly easy to reach out. The documentation library is well stocked and provides to-the-point information that can be accessed at a moment's notice. The support for Smartlook is more than adequate, and it makes it easier to do business with the company.
Usability is great if you are an experienced user of a program similar to this. If you are new to the game, you may find the initial interface a little bit overwhelming. This is a direct result of there being so many different ways to use the system, not necessarily a problem for the end-user design experience. It does take a little bit [to get] used to because you have to set everything up. However, after a short amount of time in the system, I am confident [that] just about anyone would be able to very easily get into Smartlook and do very well.
Do you think Smartlook delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartlook's feature set?
Did Smartlook live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartlook go as expected?
Would you buy Smartlook again?
Smartlook is great for small shops and big enterprises looking to establish effective strategies for user-based sessions, landing pages, and websites. It can easily track and optimize funnels so that they can be improved over time with a variety of tools. There is no one way to use the Smartlook tools so they can be quickly and easily molded to my specific way of working.