Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters is simple and straight forward, allowing me to determine where and how much I need to spend when searching for our next associate candidate.
- We are small and finding a good dozen or two candidates helps me manage our need. Choosing where to search and spend helps with that.
- We do not utilize an HRIS system. Many are older and require more time and effort on both sides of the issue.
- As a smaller company, my requirements do not involve trying to work through a real large candidate list. Smart Recruiters allows me the opportunity to manage this.
- Beginning to implement the better elements of HRIS. Too many try way too hard and actually weed out good potential trying to focus on more EXACT job or candidate matching.
- We are small and it allows me much like SEO search to control the spend.
I am familiar with many. I do think many of the older or larger products require much more in terms of time and requirement needs. Some really need to tweak back, I don't want a candidate frustrated with the amount of time required to continually answer redundant questions that should actually be engineered or updated to help streamline for both ends of the equation.
SmartRecruiters' product helps younger growing situations more than the larger HRIS product situations where you can turn on way too many requirements because national search is more important.