Overall Satisfaction with SmartSuite
As our agency has scaled to 15+ people we were lacking proper process optimization in the Asana that we were using. All of our processes started becoming messy, new employee onboarding became messy and we used a lot of different tools like Asana, Notion, and Google Sheets for different processes. By switching to Smart Suite, we were able to add every single process from our agency in one place, thus creating a single environment for all of the work happening in our agency. We do QA in SS, Project Management, Project Scoping, use it as a CRM for new client leads, and plan our quarterly goals there. It is really: Any Process. Any Project. One Platform.
- Create customized management boards
- Sharing progress and requesting updates from clients
- Team communication inside of the platform
- Linking multiple different solutions in one single experience
- A little better home screen, which is already in the works!
- Better experience in the my work panel, which is also in the works already!
- Sharable solution views
- Ability to add multiple people to the same task and assign their roles
- Custom views for the same info
- Connecting solutions together
- Pre defined fields for each task
- We have to spend less time on checking where the project is at
- We can have less PM's in the business
- Our clients are happier thus leading to more business
Well, Asana was just too simple for our use case, we couldn't get into the details as we could with Smart Suite. As for Jira, it is exactly the opposite, it was just too had to use and our team members just stop using it based on the time they need to spend in order to use Jira. I would say Smart Suite is a healthy balance between those two allowing for the business to be super specific with their workflows but not putting a lot of overhead on the employees.
Do you think SmartSuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SmartSuite's feature set?
Did SmartSuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SmartSuite go as expected?
Would you buy SmartSuite again?